Wake up people!!! Joe will beat bhop!

weaponzero2k2

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
this fight is a complete joke...I love b-hop...i really do ... but there is now way on god's green earth that b-hop will beat Joe calzaghe...I will not bother wasting my time on watching this fight because it's like watching Oscar and pretty boy fight...if iwasn't a christan man I would bet serious money on what I KNOW will be a sure thing...I want people to post on this if you think b-hop will win....and i will bump it just to show off a little (LOL)... signed sealed and delivered..put it in the bank...117- 111 joe calzaghe over b-hop...with a 10th rd tko for joe not out of the question....PLEASE B-HOP FANS LET ME HEAR FROM YA! AND TELL ME HOW B-HOP'S GONNA WIN LMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calzaghe will do what he does best, slap like a bitch and run away for twelve rounds, b-hop wont have a mark on him at the end but Calzaghe will get the UD.

Calzaghe will do what he does best, slap like a bitch and run away for twelve rounds, b-hop wont have a mark on him at the end but Calzaghe will get the UD.

bitches dont have have 32 knockouts in 44 contests. when does calzaghe ever run? the guy guy gets in their and mixes it up with all of his opponents. who's the one that got hurt in the kessler fight? it sure wasent calzaghe. if not for the referee being a complete dumbass, and stepping in when he should not have, calzaghe could of very likely got a ko/tko victory. i dont wanna criticize hopkins(he is an all time great), but he's the one who talks a much tougher game than what he brings to the ring. did you not see the winky fight. that had to be one of the most boring fights of the decade? hopkins is in it to win it, no matter how bad he looks. aesthetically speaking, this might not be one for the ages, but it will have alot of drama and psychology, which sometimes makes it more exciting then an all out action thriller.

boxing must be getting more popular...
we need more mma is dead and a bald asshole running a show called contender and we will see threads like when is bald fuck gonna let sergio mora figth pavlick? or team pavlick vs team taylor.....I think edsion miranda would get into alot of verbal fist fights.

we need more mma is dead and a bald asshole running a show called contender and we will see threads like when is bald fuck gonna let sergio mora figth pavlick? or team pavlick vs team taylor.....I think edsion miranda would get into alot of verbal fist fights.

joe rogan "your sport is drowning"

While I think Joe will win, I also won't be drop jawed if Bhop pulls it out. By no means is it a lock for either fighter.

I don't know any boxing commentators that is just as annoying, incompetent, and carry the right amount of douchebaggeriness as Joe Rogan. "MMA is engulfing your sport, man. ENGULFING YOUR SPORT!!!" Only commentator who is trying to push the MMA vs. Boxing envelope is Jim Lampley. But at least he carries a certain amount of professionalism. Man... I hate Joe Rogan. Just much as I hate Acelino Frietas. It's probably his big fucking head.

Do you really think Joe will be able to throw over 100 punches a round vs. Bhop?

I like that he called out Carlos Mencia on his thieving of other comics acts.
I also like that he actually knows the ins and outs of MMA. He's a brown belt in BJJ. So he knows his shit.
That said, his opinions about boxing are rediculous and soley meant to create a Ford vs. Chevy - pepsi vs. coke like rift to which fans will generally choose one side or the other.

I like that he called out Carlos Mencia on his thieving of other comics acts.
I also like that he actually knows the ins and outs of MMA. He's a brown belt in BJJ. So he knows his shit.
That said, his opinions about boxing are rediculous and soley meant to create a Ford vs. Chevy - pepsi vs. coke like rift to which fans will generally choose one side or the other.

Joe Rogan "Boxing is like a stupid agreement to just punch eachother in the face"

That is the stupidest thing i have ever heard.

When/where did Joe say this stupid shit? I wanna see for myself.

I don't know. Whenever he comments on the wrestling/judo aspect it makes me cringe. He doesn't know the name for half the throws. Guys like Randy or Josh Barnett actually know what they are.

I don't know. Whenever he comments on the wrestling/judo aspect it makes me cringe. He doesn't know the name for half the throws. Guys like Randy or Josh Barnett actually know what they are.

That's because he trains with Eddie Bravo who renames everything so that people will think he's more innovative than he is..lol.. Bravo is pretty innovative though

:icon_chee
I don't know any boxing commentators that is just as annoying, incompetent, and carry the right amount of douchebaggeriness as Joe Rogan. "MMA is engulfing your sport, man. ENGULFING YOUR SPORT!!!" Only commentator who is trying to push the MMA vs. Boxing envelope is Jim Lampley. But at least he carries a certain amount of professionalism. Man... I hate Joe Rogan. Just much as I hate Acelino Frietas. It's probably his big fucking head.

did you really use Lampley and professionalism together?

Well he's a big betting favorite, so he should win. I just don't think he will.

Save threads like this for the HW forum por favor.

Not a big Rogan fan, but Lampley's take on MMA is just as unfounded and ignorant as anything Rogan has stated about boxing.

MMA growth has been very good for boxing. Promoters are doing a much better job now of giving us the fights we want.

this could be a split decision in my opinion

joe c takes it unless bhop actually hurts him early on

Back