Economy Wake up babe! The new right-wing mask-off moment just dropped! "Make the plebes toil away until they die!"

Ben Shapiro states directly and unequivocally that social security is wrong and people should not retire.... He thinks retirement is bad for people. its truly difficult for me to believe that any person or party could be so idiotic cruel and foolish but here it is.

You definitely don't want a fight outside a gym with me. I might kill you. Im super happy to use weapons if avalible. The gym offer was to protect you.

To ignore you go pussy. I'm unsure why the browser stopped ignoring you but nvm, I got to see more of your attempts to rationalize your obvious pussiness Funny stuff. I hope you convince yourself, because nobody else believes you.

Ok fatso.

Which is why I'm not the one saying 65 is too old to have a job, and the people voting for Biden are.

Just make whatever the retirement age is the age of mandatory retirement for public office holders.

Makes perfect sense to me. Seems like it's the people in the US that are disagreeing.

Which is why I'm not the one saying 65 is too old to have a job, and the people voting for Biden are.

Just make whatever the retirement age is the age of mandatory retirement for public office holders. You want

lol@you literally parroting pretty much every thought in Ben Shapiro's head, or rather his Twitter feed.

He's a master of gish gallop. The guy is a living embodiment of bad faith hyper partisan arguments. I don't really like to engage with him to much.

Strong NPC energy.

It's just hilarious that he parroted Shapiro's tweet almost verbatim. If you're gonna hate the working class at least attempt to make it seem like you have your own thoughts on the matter

Retirement is a killer in many ways. Because you have to fill that time in with something. But yeah I look forward to retiring one day.

I don't blame him. You ever seen him without it? He looks like a friggin' mutant. He's not just hiding baldness, he's hiding his alien DNA.
I honestly don't think I've ever seen him without it.

Edit; Ekk, OK I found a picture. He needs to keep that thing on. I admit I was way off base.

First I search Sweeny, Euphoria nude.

Then Tim Pool no hat.

I now believe in God because I've seen both heaven and hell in the space of a few hours.

everyone should be outraged with what he said.
I listened to the whole thing, he says physical demanding jobs or mentally demanding jobs people should retire when they can. Some people who retire data shows their health quickly sinks. Politicians work beyond the retirement age; it gives some people purpose and keeps them healthy if they have descent careers. When it was first introduced it was fought by aging people apparently. SS is not properly funded you don't get what YOU put in back. I see his points and disagree with a lot of it, but I am not outraged.

I recently lost an Aunt who deteriorated in a 3rd-rate nursing home where my Mother (who makes good money but will not be able to retire by the retirement age, and wont own her house before she passes) documented their neglect for a possible lawsuit. As she was deteriorating from ALS they kept sending her home from the Hospital because her insurance coverage ran out and this was a Hospital she worked at for a few years. They know her, personally. My Mother repeatedly expressed to them "if you send her home, in a week or less you're going to be picking up her body." They asked my Mother if she could take off work to care for her. She told them if she doesnt work they don't have a home. My Mother is in her 60's right now.

If you're in no danger of any of that kind of bullsh*t happening then yeah, you might be more "rich" than you think despite how you feel from your own perspective.
Sorry for your loss. End of life care can definitely be draining in many ways. It didn't really hit home for me until my mom was in hospice late last year. Thankfully she's in a much better place now.

Shut up pussboy. You were too scared to even pm me. Anyone here can just check my post history to see what a gigantic bleeding vagina you actually are.

I warned you that if you responded to the last post I made - in which I explained to you, like a child, why you shouldn't ask for fights you don't actually want - that I would make sure I ruined your reputation. I meant it. You chose to respond anyway.

The more I read the share stupidity and ignorance of the world you display every time you open your yapper, the more guilty I feel because it becomes increasingly clear that you are either a child or intellectually challenged.

Back to ignore you go so I don't continue my child abuse/abuse of the intellectually challenged.
This reminds me of something I saw on Reddit yesterday.

Back