Social Waco on Netflix

Again, I'm not defending the government's tactics but abusing children absolutely is a reason for some type of intervention. He inpreginated a 6th/7th grader FFS.

I guess someone should have.
ABC News did a pretty good segment on Koresh/Waco some years back. They talked about how Koresh got one of his wives to take her 11 year old daughter to a hotel so he could pop her cherry. He then ended up marrying the daughter not long after. Dude was cucking ALL of the married men there, forcing them to be celibate (he was the ONLY guy banging and breeding), and also banging their daughters. The father of the 11 year old wasn't part of the cult, though. Poor guy (David Jewell) lost his wife (Sherri Jewell) and daughter (Kiri Jewell) to Koresh and there was nothing he could do about it (although his daughter did survive).

Above is the part where they talk more about the pedophilia and sex stuff, but there are 4 segments together on YouTube. I'd recommend watching them in order (part 2 is above, and then the rest are embedded in order, starting with part 1) if you have the time. It's a little over 30 minutes in time altogether:

Last edited:
Religious nutjob who brainwashed everyone and put kids in danger.
What a hero.

I watched it. Thought it was pretty good, but they didn't pay enough attention to Koresh being a pedophile. He was knocking up 12yo girls. The government absolutely had a right to try to take them down.

The ATF doesn’t show up on your doorstep with an army like it’s the fucking Siege of Sarajevo if you’re suspected of a sex crime, that’s absolutely not justification for their actions.

The ATF doesn’t show up on your doorstep with an army like it’s the fucking Siege of Sarajevo if you’re suspected of a sex crime, that’s absolutely not justification for their actions.
what about a guy who was building an armory full of guns who has already been in shootouts before?

"
Rise of David Koresh[edit]
Vernon Howell's(David Koresh's given name, he later changed it to David Koresh) arrival on the Waco compound in 1981 was well received by nearly everyone at the Davidian commune. Howell had an affair with the then-prophet of the Branch Davidians, Lois Roden, while he was in his late 20s and she was in her late 60s. Howell wanted a child with her, who, according to his understanding, would be the Chosen One. When she died, her son George Roden inherited the positions of prophet and leader of the commune. However, George Roden and Howell began to clash.[8] Howell soon enjoyed the loyalty of the majority of the Branch Davidian community.[9]

David Koresh in a 1987 mug shot
As an attempt to regain support, George Roden challenged Howell to raise the dead, going so far as to exhume a corpse in order to demonstrate his spiritual supremacy. This illegal act gave Howell an opportunity to attempt to file charges against Roden; however, he was told he needed evidence. This led to the raid on November 3, 1987, of the Mount Carmel Center by Howell and 7 of his followers equipped with five .223 caliber semiautomatic rifles, two .22 caliber rifles, two 12-gauge shotguns and nearly 400 rounds of ammunition. Their objective seemed to be to retake the land that Howell had left three years earlier: although they claim to have been trying to obtain evidence of Roden's illegal activity, they did not come equipped with a camera.[10]

The trial ended with the jury finding the followers of Howell not guilty, but the jury members were unable to agree on a verdict for Howell. After his followers were found not guilty, Howell invited the prosecutors to Mount Carmel for ice cream.[11]

It is claimed that Howell was never authorized to name his breakaway sect the "Branch Davidians",[12] and the church which bears that name continues to represent the members of the Branch church who did not follow him."

ABC News did a pretty good segment on Koresh/Waco some years back. They talked about how Koresh got one of his wives to take her 11 year old daughter to a hotel so he could pop her cherry. He then ended up marrying the daughter not long after. Dude was cucking ALL of the married men there, forcing them to be celibate (he was the ONLY guy banging and breeding), and also banging their daughters. The father of the 11 year old wasn't part of the cult, though. Poor guy (David Jewell) lost his wife (Sherri Jewell) and daughter (Kiri Jewell) to Koresh and there was nothing he could do about it (although his daughter did survive).

Above is the part where they talk more about the pedophilia and sex stuff, but there are 4 segments together on YouTube. I'd recommend watching them in order (part 2 is above, and then the rest are embedded in order, starting with part 1) if you have the time. It's a little over 30 minutes in time altogether:

Thanks I'll check them out

what about a guy who was building an armory full of guns who has already been in shootouts before?

"
Rise of David Koresh[edit]
Vernon Howell's(David Koresh's given name, he later changed it to David Koresh) arrival on the Waco compound in 1981 was well received by nearly everyone at the Davidian commune. Howell had an affair with the then-prophet of the Branch Davidians, Lois Roden, while he was in his late 20s and she was in her late 60s. Howell wanted a child with her, who, according to his understanding, would be the Chosen One. When she died, her son George Roden inherited the positions of prophet and leader of the commune. However, George Roden and Howell began to clash.[8] Howell soon enjoyed the loyalty of the majority of the Branch Davidian community.[9]

David Koresh in a 1987 mug shot
As an attempt to regain support, George Roden challenged Howell to raise the dead, going so far as to exhume a corpse in order to demonstrate his spiritual supremacy. This illegal act gave Howell an opportunity to attempt to file charges against Roden; however, he was told he needed evidence. This led to the raid on November 3, 1987, of the Mount Carmel Center by Howell and 7 of his followers equipped with five .223 caliber semiautomatic rifles, two .22 caliber rifles, two 12-gauge shotguns and nearly 400 rounds of ammunition. Their objective seemed to be to retake the land that Howell had left three years earlier: although they claim to have been trying to obtain evidence of Roden's illegal activity, they did not come equipped with a camera.[10]

The trial ended with the jury finding the followers of Howell not guilty, but the jury members were unable to agree on a verdict for Howell. After his followers were found not guilty, Howell invited the prosecutors to Mount Carmel for ice cream.[11]

It is claimed that Howell was never authorized to name his breakaway sect the "Branch Davidians",[12] and the church which bears that name continues to represent the members of the Branch church who did not follow him."

Read the post that I responded to.

Read the post that I responded to.
i know the ATF doesn't do anything about sex crimes, but the show pretty much doesn't even go into why they were going there at all except for a quick shot of some guns in the freezer when he gets ice cream.

i know the ATF doesn't do anything about sex crimes, but the show pretty much doesn't even go into why they were going there at all except for a quick shot of some guns in the freezer when he gets ice cream.

I don’t really remember, I saw it a long time ago, I’m just saying the ATF doesn’t put your house under siege because they think you had sex with a minor.

Watch the series, really well done and as accurate as I think it could have been made.

Just finished a binge of it, it made me sick when it happened and its even worse now.

Not even sure what to say about the FBI and the ATF's part in this, they did make it seem as though janet reno and clinton weren't culpable....not sure I'm buying that. I seem to remember much more involvement by reno.

Also was it HRT? as the other law enforcement group, I am not familiar with that branch of thugs

What exactly is the difference between a cult and regular religious group besides size of the congregation?

FBI used HRT. They also ignore the part where President Clinton signed a secret order to allow the use of DELTA Force operatives during the final raid.

People also ignore the fact that the ATF had every right to enter that building even if they didn't have a warrant. The Branch Davidian compound had an FFL selling weapons at gun shows and keeping weapons on the compound. That gives the ATF the legal right to come inspect the property at any point without a warrant to ensure they are abiding by the laws. David's sick child rape was just a disgusting topping to the situation.

I don't know if the smoke grenades caused a fire (doesn't exactly sound unlikely), but the ATF had flamethrowers on APCs just nailing the building.

(I don't know anything about the documentary this is from, or it's greater position, but the video seems obvious enough)

Yeah, it was an absolutely insane situation all around. Koresh was an absolute megalomaniac at heart, and a vicious piece of trash. On the other end, the government, specifically the FBI and ATF, prosecuted their raid in a fashion that seems like something from the times of the Roman Empire, simply laying waste to those they claimed needed protection.

I mean, they start a fire upstairs with grenades, then use tanks (or APCs, whatever) to rail holes into the building, followed with flamethrowers. There aren't really words for that type of insanity.

That was absolutely not a fucking flamethrower on that vehicle. The gas they were using likely caught fire from candles being used inside the structure. Tear gas is moderately flammable under the right conditions.

The military stopped using flamethrowers nearly two decades prior to the siege at Waco, and they sure as fuck weren't going to reinvent it for a religious cult.

The fires were either deliberately set by Branch Davidian members to kill themselves in a huge show, or an accident while the government tried to end the siege by destroying the compound and flooding it with gas.

The government was completely in the wrong, but to suggest they deliberately set fire to a compound filled with 25 children and 2 pregnant women is fucking reckless nonsense.

ABC News did a pretty good segment on Koresh/Waco some years back. They talked about how Koresh got one of his wives to take her 11 year old daughter to a hotel so he could pop her cherry. He then ended up marrying the daughter not long after. Dude was cucking ALL of the married men there, forcing them to be celibate (he was the ONLY guy banging and breeding), and also banging their daughters.
Reminds me of the sand-lord Mohamed. Perhaps Koresh was also a prophet and you are phobic if you dislike what he did?

What exactly is the difference between a cult and regular religious group besides size of the congregation?

FBI used HRT. They also ignore the part where President Clinton signed a secret order to allow the use of DELTA Force operatives during the final raid.

People also ignore the fact that the ATF had every right to enter that building even if they didn't have a warrant. The Branch Davidian compound had an FFL selling weapons at gun shows and keeping weapons on the compound. That gives the ATF the legal right to come inspect the property at any point without a warrant to ensure they are abiding by the laws. David's sick child rape was just a disgusting topping to the situation.

That was absolutely not a fucking flamethrower on that vehicle. The gas they were using likely caught fire from candles being used inside the structure. Tear gas is moderately flammable under the right conditions.

The military stopped using flamethrowers nearly two decades prior to the siege at Waco, and they sure as fuck weren't going to reinvent it for a religious cult.

The fires were either deliberately set by Branch Davidian members to kill themselves in a huge show, or an accident while the government tried to end the siege by destroying the compound and flooding it with gas.

The government was completely in the wrong, but to suggest they deliberately set fire to a compound filled with 25 children and 2 pregnant women is fucking reckless nonsense.
I don't at all buy the story that candles caused a tank's turret to jet out flames upon exiting the building. Furthermore, you can clearly see flames shooting from the turret into the house, not an explosion caused by candles. A clear jet of flame is seen jetting FROM the tank's turret.

Also, maybe they shouldn't have been using tear gas that can be lit aflame with children in the building.

I don't at all buy the story that candles caused a tank's turret to jet out flames upon exiting the building. Furthermore, you can clearly see flames shooting from the turret into the house, not an explosion caused by candles. A clear jet of flame is seen jetting FROM the tank's turret.

Also, maybe they shouldn't have been using tear gas that can be lit aflame with children in the building.

Gas is coming out of the barrel. If that gas catches fire from candles/lanterns then of course it's going to back burn into the vehicle.

Again, THEY DON'T FUCKING MAKE FLAMETHROWERS FOR ARMORED VEHICLES. That hasn't been in the United States inventory for two decades up to Waco.

So you're suggesting they secretly engineered and trained people to use this equipment just to do what exactly? They have plenty of tools that they can use already.

Seriously, you're a fucking giant idiot if you think they used flamethrowers.

Gas is coming out of the barrel. If that gas catches fire from candles/lanterns then of course it's going to back burn into the vehicle.

Again, THEY DON'T FUCKING MAKE FLAMETHROWERS FOR ARMORED VEHICLES. That hasn't been in the United States inventory for two decades up to Waco.

So you're suggesting they secretly engineered and trained people to use this equipment just to do what exactly? They have plenty of tools that they can use already.

So, the candles cause the gas to come alight only after they've backed feet away and stopped before going back in.

Ton of sense. Your anger seems ill placed. It's also not like the ATF has a reputation for extremely dubious domestic misdeeds........

:mad::mad:

So, the candles cause the gas to come alight only after they've backed feet away and stopped before going back in.

Ton of sense. Your anger seems ill placed. It's also not like the ATF has a reputation for extremely dubious domestic misdeeds........

You need to take a better look at the video, and compare it to videos of actual truck flamethrowers.

You're a fucking idiot if you think it was from a vehicle. And you're failing to explain where it came from and why they bothered to reinvent something clearly illegal when they had a plethora of tools they could legally use for the same purpose. And they allowed the NEWS to record their secret use of illegal and unnecessary technology.

Fucking brilliant you cuck.

When you have no legitimate arguments, use smiley faces.

You need to take a better look at the video, and compare it to videos of actual truck flamethrowers.

You're a fucking idiot if you think it was from a vehicle. And you're failing to explain where it came from and why they bothered to reinvent something clearly illegal when they had a plethora of tools they could legally use for the same purpose. And they allowed the NEWS to record their secret use of illegal and unnecessary technology.

Fucking brilliant you cuck.

When you have no legitimate arguments, use smiley faces.

Maybe we can continue this when you've calmed down......

Yeah they massively, massively fucked up there
The whole thing reads like a textbook in conducting the worst hostage crisis ever

It met the worst attempt at utopian society ever. Jim Jones Jr. deserves FBI Jr.

Squirt a can of lighter fluid into a fire...please

Back