W&T General Discussion Thread

Don't know how yall feel about olight, but they are having a hell of a sake right now. Pretty sure it ends tonight or tomorrow

Young v Hawaii. This is the 9th Circuit en banc hearing on the right to carry that took place today. I haven't watched it yet.

Well holy shit, Springfield actually making something people will want.

Springfield Waypoint
  • 3 Axis Adjustable Cheek Comb (Optional)
  • 1″ Rubber Pachmayr Decelerator Recoil Pad
  • Fluted, Nitrided Coated Bolt
  • Model 2020 Action
  • Custom Painted Camo in Evergreen or Ridgeline
  • Adjustable Triggertech Trigger
  • AICS Pattern Magazine
  • Picatinny Rail with 2 Recoil Pins
  • Cerakote Finished Action and Barrel
  • AG Composites Carbon Fiber Stock w/ 5 QD Mounts
  • BSF Jacketed Carbon Fiber Barrel w/ 5/8″ x 24 T.P.I. (Thread per Inch)
  • Springfield Armory (SA) Muzzle Brake (Removable)
  • .75 moa guarantee
https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2020/09/29/springfield-armory-model-2020-waypoint/

hero-see-the-way-the-model-2020-waypoint.jpg

Springfield-Armory-Model-2020-Waypoint-2.jpg

Model2020-Packet-4.png

Model2020-Packet-6.png

Last edited:
There is a good possibility that I'm going to Oahu in November as long as covid doesn't shut shit down.

Any suggestions for things to do?

I found Oahu to be more expensive than the Big Island. More shops n shit, tourist stuff. Japanese go there to spend high amounts of loot to appear more uppity than their peers back home in Godzilla-land.

I found Oahu to be more expensive than the Big Island. More shops n shit, tourist stuff. Japanese go there to spend high amounts of loot to appear more uppity than their peers back home in Godzilla-land.

Haha yeah I don't intend to spend too much time in Waikiki. I'll probably do some shark cage tour, snorkeling, cliff jumping if water levels allow, hiking, kayak or paddle boarding, etc.

Back