W&T General Discussion Thread

Three 30 rounders loaded in my PC every night with a 20 rounder that has green tip laying next to my 14.5" AR with the bolt back. And two Glock mags loaded sitting on my night stand next to my Glock.

I ain't taking chances
M855 (green tip) sucks though.

View attachment 775619

There you go. Screenshotted.

The video just shows what you see, but pans over to show like 100x more of them laid out on the ground.

Oh yeah!

Although what's up with white cases and the color of the guns? :eek: That don't look like this.

laugo-alien-se-kit-web.jpg

That's only from a law enforcement perspective. And all it'll do is cause a bunch of unnecessary retrials.

Will definitely be interesting.

Seems like it's either a reservation where the tribe has jurisdiction or it's not and the state has jurisdiction. Not sure how the courts can allow the same area to have different governance based upon race.

Seems like it's either a reservation where the tribe has jurisdiction or it's not and the state has jurisdiction. Not sure how the courts can allow the same area to have different governance based upon race.

Definitely a stupid move IMO. An additional 4 cases have become involved and will be tried again in Federal court now.

There is private land ownership in the state and folks are concerned that this might impact that too from what I've seen. Possibly opens up the door for something to happen in the future.

Definitely a stupid move IMO. An additional 4 cases have become involved and will be tried again in Federal court now.

There is private land ownership in the state and folks are concerned that this might impact that too from what I've seen. Possibly opens up the door for something to happen in the future.

Set up some reservations for whitey.

Seems like adverse possession would have come into play. After so long of the owner not making a claim, whoever is occupying and using the land becomes the rightful owner. Usually not more than 40 years.

Set up some reservations for whitey.

Seems like adverse possession would have come into play. After so long of the owner not making a claim, whoever is occupying and using the land becomes the rightful owner. Usually not more than 40 years.

Ha . . . that's essentially what happened with the land run in a way. :)

Watch Longmire. Pretty straight forward police procedural but takes place in Wyoming and it shows some of the issues in law enforcement near reservations. Sex crimes is a complete goat rodeo.

Watch Longmire. Pretty straight forward police procedural but takes place in Wyoming and it shows some of the issues in law enforcement near reservations. Sex crimes is a complete goat rodeo.

Thanks. I'll check it out.

Back