W/L/D - Does Wanderlei Retire After March 3, 2013?

I apologize, Wanderlei is actually a good guy. He left Brazil and raises his children in America because he did not want them having to be brought up in a third world country.

I should show more respect.

So you hate on Wanderlei cause Chael said something in an interview and now you repeat it?

So you hate on Wanderlei cause Chael said something in an interview and now you repeat it?

Chael when it came face to face with Wand was as we say here in Brazil: the ass with the hand

Do you get off on seeing legends getting KTFOed?

Do you get off on seeing fighters use safety-first approaches and gameplans centered around solely winning off points?

no way he retires if he wins. If he loses by KO then maybe. He makes far too much money to give it up after a win(he's one of the 30 who have a ppv bonus).

who are the other 29??? I would really like to know

Chael wasn't the first person to bring it to life, you TUF-era fool.

Chael when it came face to face with Wand was as we say here in Brazil: the ass with the hand

Wanderlei would be Chael's first KO in the UFC should they fight. He was humoring Wanderlei, who's been so used to PRIDE feeding him cans that he thinks people are actually scared of him.

Refer to Leben vs. Wanderlei to see what happens to an overconfident Brazilian when he steps into the cage with an American lion.

Wanderlei would be Chael's first KO in the UFC should they fight. He was humoring Wanderlei, who's been so used to PRIDE feeding him cans that he thinks people are actually scared of him.

Refer to Leben vs. Wanderlei to see what happens to an overconfident Brazilian when he steps into the cage with an American lion.

Anderson Silva sends his regards to Leben :)

Wand has to fight ridiculously careful in this fight, if he doesn't get an early KO he will need to avoid Stann's power for 15 minutes.

I just dont see Wand pulling it off

he will get ko'd again his chin is made of pillow feathers

I say he retires and takes on a behind the scenes job as the fighter relations dude for the Brazil faction of the UFC.

Do you get off on seeing fighters use safety-first approaches and gameplans centered around solely winning off points?

Exactly. Let wand fight until he's not competitive. He just beat cung Le and had Franklin nearly out at the end of the second. If he wants to retire, I wish him well. If he wants to fight, I'll pay money to see it.

i thought he dodged a bullet missing out on fighting belfort, but he just jumped into different one taking this fight. Unfortunately i see him losing in brutal fashion and Dana making him retire

Exactly. Let wand fight until he's not competitive. He just beat cung Le and had Franklin nearly out at the end of the second. If he wants to retire, I wish him well. If he wants to fight, I'll pay money to see it.

This^

The man is coming off a razor thin decision loss to Rich and a KO win over cung le and these shertards are already pleading for his retirement.

211tqhs.jpg

I apologize, Wanderlei is actually a good guy. He left Brazil and raises his children in America because he did not want them having to be brought up in a third world country.

I should show more respect.

Goto bed Sonnen.

He should but he won't. The guy loves to fight. The only way he retires is if he loses and Dana refuses to give him another fight.

Back