W/L/D - Does Wanderlei Retire After March 3, 2013?

Retiring after a brutal KO loss? I guess he didn't learn his lesson from the Chris Leben fight.

Wand is a legend and a mma hero I don't want to see him go out like chuck.
I would love to see him go out with a vicious KO win.

He's 3-8 in the UFC and I hope after this fight he'll be 3-9 and after he can go to fight in Japan to "win" fights since he can't do it in the UFC.

boo-this-man.gif

Wand not hope to retire in his next fight!

My dream is to see him fight live, I hope one day to go Hsbc Arena fleece and retire there
Tatuagem-Tatuagens-tattoo-tattoos-abc-Blog-ufc1-4.jpg

WAR WAND! I Believe in you

I hope this is his last fight no matter the result.

shut up layman

I apologize, Wanderlei is actually a good guy. He left Brazil and raises his children in America because he did not want them having to be brought up in a third world country.

I should show more respect.

If he does, he seems like the type of fighter to come back from retirement for that 1 fight like BJ.

I apologize, Wanderlei is actually a good guy. He left Brazil and raises his children in America because he did not want them having to be brought up in a third world country.

I should show more respect.

keyboard-warrior-600x370.jpg

If he gets KO'd.. Dana might force him.

Wand WILL not retire on a WIN. Guarantee that

He's 3-8 in the UFC and I hope after this fight he'll be 3-9 and after he can go to fight in Japan to "win" fights since he can't do it in the UFC.

thought MMA was a sport for real men, not men effeminate equal to the Portuguese!

Back