vvv

You didn't even read the OP before jumping on the "arg atheists!" train, did you?

I did. Then I proceeded to read about the first 8 comments which were all demeaning religious folk. You didn't bother reading my posts where I said I'm also an atheist before commenting, did you?

I did. Then I proceeded to read about the first 8 comments which were all demeaning religious folk. You didn't bother reading my posts where I said I'm also an atheist before commenting, did you?

Yes, it was in the very post I just quoted, you're doing great today.

Demeaning? I said human sacrifice.... I could only see that as demeaning if it had never happened.

Hey Black Atom, it's cool, man. I appreciate your thoughts, but those of us who follow the teachings of Jesus know what to expect when we post here.
I have always found the intolerance amusing in a sad sort of way, but it's expected.

So again, what's the point of it all? If we are born sinners, that would imply we were created as such. I'm going off the position that a God exists, so I would assume you would agree he created us. So if he created us as sinners, and the only way for salvation is accepting that his son died on the cross for us, why even have earth? Why not just a room where he shows you a video of his son dying, he asks you if you "believe and accept it". If you do you go chill with him if you don't you cease to exist?

"All things were created by him and for him"

Hey Black Atom, it's cool, man. I appreciate your thoughts, but those of us who follow the teachings of Jesus know what to expect when we post here.
I have always found the intolerance amusing in a sad sort of way, but it's expected.

Sorry, Buddy... There's a lot of reasonable Christians, you being one of them. But as long as you support and identify with a Religion that absolutely refuses to stay in it's lane, there will always be problems. And the people making them for you aren't going away.

We've had enough. We're now fighting back... And will do so as long as it seeks to influence policy and keep control over peoples lives. You can keep the blinders on as to why your Religion is getting shit on or you could realize there's nothing but encroachment into every aspect of life by Christianity and that's why. You realizing and accepting this won't change anything, but it might lessen this confusion you seem to have as to why it's happening.

Thanks for humoring me up to this point, I may need to take this into the thread in Mayberry, but I'll ask since we're both here.

So he created hell for his own enjoyment?

Sorry, Buddy... There's a lot of reasonable Christians, you being one of them. But as long as you support and identify with a Religion that absolutely refuses to stay in it's lane, there will always be problems. And the people making them for you aren't going away.

We've had enough. We're now fighting back... And will do so as long as it seeks to influence policy and keep control over peoples lives. You can keep the blinders on as to why your Religion is getting shit on or you could realize there's nothing but encroachment into every aspect of life by Christianity and that's why. You realizing and accepting this won't change anything, but it might lessen this confusion you seem to have as to why it's happening.

It's all good, man. I'm not wearing blinders and I'm not confused at all.

What a pathetic little science project we all are.

quote-the-god-of-the-old-testament-is-arguably-the-most-unpleasant-character-in-all-fiction-jealous-and-richard-dawkins-341174.jpg

I read a bunch of stuff about different ways to pray, especially from the Abrahamic religions. I was wondering how you guys pray? And if you've noticed any little tips that make it more effective or other things that were not effective?

BTW I usually pray with my head touching the ground/face in the dirt (which realistically is the carpeting in my home) to emphasize a humiliating or I'm nobody posture in relation to God. I only pray to God and not towards a man, and I try be honest with myself in going over things I've done that I know were wrong and asking forgiveness while making a commitment to trying to correct that behavior in the future, begging as pathetically yet honestly as possible for help, or sometimes being thankful or acknowledging thanks for things.

you go to sherdogs warroom about the most anti god forum in the multiverse and ask "how should I pray?" hmm 2/10 troll attempt man. when you troll you have to put a little effort into it like maybe you should have said "I'm a 13 year old kid recent convert" or something?

Last edited:
I thank higher powers/Creator/Universal system for everything i got, everything could have been worse, yet its not, its rather feels like i won the lottery.

Oh and i do it quietly in my head.

I don't believe in God, I am too an atheist, you fucking dunce. I already said that, I just said that you kind of dumbasses make the rest of us look bad by going around throwing shit in peoples faces like a fucking juggling act. Oh and you know what? Fuck off you ****.

056afa1d5f553122e.gif

you go to sherdogs warroom about the most anti god forum in the multiverse and ask "how should I pray?" hmm 2/10 troll attempt man. when you troll you have to put a little effort into it like maybe you should have ask I'm a 13 year old kid recent convert or something?

Interesting that you chose the term "multiverse." Would the same God control all possible infinite or alternate universes? God's parallel evil cousin with a dastardly mustache, perhaps?

182e6mk8an4mrjpg.jpg

I just find it extremely hypocritical the progressive community asks this from just about everyone, yet when it comes to social issues, they are the least tolerant group imaginable.

The progressives are for tolerance, therefore they must never criticize anyone ? That's retarded.

Back