vvv

Interesting that you chose the term "multiverse." Would the same God control all possible infinite or alternate universes? God's parallel evil cousin with a dastardly mustache, perhaps?

182e6mk8an4mrjpg.jpg

Mirror universe Spock FTW!. Terran Empire star trek series. make it happen somebody!

i pray rapidly when some areshole is trying to run me over when I am on the motorbike

you go to sherdogs warroom about the most anti god forum in the multiverse and ask "how should I pray?" hmm 2/10 troll attempt man. when you troll you have to put a little effort into it like maybe you should have said "I'm a 13 year old kid recent convert" or something?

It's also the most pro-god forum on the internet (outside of Christian forums I'd guess). What you can definitely say is it's the least moderate.

It's also the most pro-god forum on the internet (outside of Christian forums I'd guess).

Maybe of the forums you go to, but not even close to other forums out there. There are writing forums more pro-religion than here.

It's also the most pro-god forum on the internet (outside of Christian forums I'd guess). What you can definitely say is it's the least moderate.

it's a few Christians that stand up consistently against the overwhelming atheist/anti Christian majority like Ripskater, and The comeback kid. But there's like Ten Bjj Rage's and Bukowski types that RS and TCK have to argue against and counterpoint. in every evolution, anti Christian, thread that pops up in the WR damn near on a daily basis.

it's a few Christians that stand up consistently against the overwhelming atheist/anti Christian majority like Ripskater, and The comeback kid. But there's like Ten Bjj Rage's and Bukowski types that RS and TCK have to argue against and counterpoint. in every evolution, anti Christian, thread that pops up in the WR damn near on a daily basis.

It's nothing personal, Mr. Handy... You and Rip are devout Christians and both the homies. My beef isn't with you guys.

I read a bunch of stuff about different ways to pray, especially from the Abrahamic religions. I was wondering how you guys pray? And if you've noticed any little tips that make it more effective or other things that were not effective?

BTW I usually pray with my head touching the ground/face in the dirt (which realistically is the carpeting in my home) to emphasize a humiliating or I'm nobody posture in relation to God. I only pray to God and not towards a man, and I try be honest with myself in going over things I've done that I know were wrong and asking forgiveness while making a commitment to trying to correct that behavior in the future, begging as pathetically yet honestly as possible for help, or sometimes being thankful or acknowledging thanks for things.

In all seriousness though, why would you feel the need need to put yourself in a humiliating, 'I'm nobody' posture when praying to God. Isn't he supposed to be an omniscient, omnipotent, divine being without sin. I don't see any kind of self deprecation earning you brownie points with that kind of a chap.

Last edited:
I'm an atheist but I've prayed - "oh god, she's 1 week late, oh god no, ohhhhhh god, no"

That's the lords prayer, right?

TCK is a troll of the highest order, though.

Ski man we have a like mind about damn near 90% of reality. just like when i'm in the grappling forum with Bjj rage and Mr.Dredd who's mayberry threads I love juuuust not in the WR lol. I agree with most of you guys points elsewhere on SD. it's just here were you three give me some heartburn.

but you know bro you have your reasons....and I have mine.... when I eventually come at you about getting saved it'll be in a PM. I just know you're not going to be an easy nut to crack:mad:. have a great day either way bro:icon_chee.

Pray without ceasing (I Thes. 5:17). As you repeat a short phrase over and over, your body mind will attain a resonance, and your state will become meditation. Very powerful, cleansing and blissful. Your life force (prana, chi) will lighten up, and there is no limit. Develop a daily practice preferably in the same place and time only for that purpose.

Back