Shoop **VOTING THREAD** International Shoop League, Season 6 Shoop Contest Round 1

VOTE FOR YOUR 5 FAVORITES

Votes: 25 12.6%

Votes: 39 19.6%

Votes: 39 19.6%

Votes: 127 63.8%

Votes: 60 30.2%

Votes: 28 14.1%

Votes: 10 5.0%

Votes: 109 54.8%

Votes: 13 6.5%

Votes: 19 9.5%

Votes: 19 9.5%

Votes: 13 6.5%

Votes: 50 25.1%

Votes: 54 27.1%

Votes: 34 17.1%

Votes: 35 17.6%

Votes: 11 5.5%

Votes: 12 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I sent out a PM to all the contestants asking if any of them would make me an Xmas avatar. None of you bastages would. @Arqueto174.3 came to the rescue to help a poor pitiful soul while none of the other contestants would lift a finger. @Myrddin Wild sorta did. @Arqueto176 is like a Saint. Saint @Arqueto176. @Arqueto176 Bless.

I @ tagged everyone for shaming purposes. :p

01 @bigwaverider 127 Votes
02 @Myrddin Wild 109 Votes
03 @Ikky 60 Votes
04 @Arqueto176 54 Votes
05 @Fossor 50 Votes
06 @Sansnom 39 Votes
tie @Dark Individual 39 Votes
08 @MacGregor 35 Votes
09 @Empty Emp 34 Votes
10 @Ottawaguy 28 Votes
11 @X Factor 25 Votes
12 @lostdog000 19 Votes
tie @Zeroinnes 19 Votes
14 @jei 13 Votes
tie @Double Dragon 13 Votes
16 @Buff 12 Votes
17 @Cowboy Cerroliveira 11 Votes
18 @Anung Un Rama 10 Votes
Yea, I remember your message.

My first thought was, this bastard has the nerve to ask us to make his christmas hat when he's probably the best shooper on Sherdog. :p

Thanks bros.

Lmao. Wouldn't a Khabib lamp be the opposite of a Conor fanboy though?

And thanks.

I've actually thought about what you just mentionned when making shoops for contests in the past. I'm kind of hesitant when making a shoop that pokes fun at a fighter because fans of that fighter might not vote because of it.

I noticed the bottle (but it was in the news, everyone had to mention it because of the presser and all that so hey it was only natural to include it), then I saw the MayMac poster but I said because this is from Dana's goofball point of view this makes sense, made them all money and all that.. but then the Khabib hat like okay Khabib gave the hat in the parking lot by Dana's fancy car and he took it home to use it for a lamp post made some connections of wooden personality etc.. I don't know but by then I was thinking with different angles and I was you know what NO vote. :D (kinda silly in retrospect but I did have a lot of options all around so it was a full and proper round with good entries).

Weird I'm not like that with Cain, I've seen all them shoops with hospital beds and sea level but they never triggered me one bit. xD It's like me little secret and patience just wait and see all you naysayers 2019 it's Cain's year. or so I hope lol please be cool Francis

Anyone know the reason behind Double Dragon's mystery disappearance from Sherdog?

We might have to call Columbo to solve this case.

52605.jpg

Hopefully he makes his return as a white belt before round 2.

I noticed the bottle (but it was in the news, everyone had to mention it because of the presser and all that so hey it was only natural to include it), then I saw the MayMac poster but I said because this is from Dana's goofball point of view this makes sense, made them all money and all that.. but then the Khabib hat like okay Khabib gave the hat in the parking lot by Dana's fancy car and he took it home to use it for a lamp post made some connections of wooden personality etc.. I don't know but by then I was thinking with different angles and I was you know what NO vote. :D (kinda silly in retrospect but I did have a lot of options all around so it was a full and proper round with good entries).

Weird I'm not like that with Cain, I've seen all them shoops with hospital beds and sea level but they never triggered me one bit. xD It's like me little secret and patience just wait and see all you naysayers 2019 it's Cain's year. or so I hope lol please be cool Francis

God, I hope Cain is coming back. Cain, DC, and Khabib are my boys.

Damn, that's some deep thinking you did there. I appreciate the fact you even took the time to look at the details like that. None of them had any real meaning thought. They were pretty random.

Now i'm reconsidering doing a shoop on Jon Jones lol. A lot of his fans might not like it. But I guess the good thing is he has a lot of haters on Sherdog :D

Personally, shoops that centers on a fighter or make fun of a fighter never affected my opinion on the actual shoop. I'm one of the biggest GSP supporters and even I like to occasionally poke fun at him with vaseline shoops and stuff.

Hopefully Cain comes back big.

Damn, that's some deep thinking you did there. I appreciate the fact you even took the time to look at the details like that. None of them had any real meaning thought. They were pretty random.

Now i'm reconsidering doing a shoop on Jon Jones lol. A lot of his fans might not like it. But I guess the good thing is he has a lot of haters on Sherdog :D

Personally, shoops that centers on a fighter or make fun of a fighter never affected my opinion on the actual shoop. I'm one of the biggest GSP supporters and even I like to occasionally poke fun at him with vaseline shoops and stuff.

Hopefully Cain comes back big.

Oh man Jon Jones he is one of those you either hate or love no in-between.

Great fighter hands down but really bad guy (would not trust him if I knew him in my daily life), I know the point is to separate the person from the fighter we just look at fights for our primal/barbaric entertainment but you just can't help it looking into the drama(popcorn) that they bring because this is how they are promoted they stick a camera in their faces and off we go to the races.. some of us are more into this then others but to a degree even the smallest we are all affected by it. @BC

Hope for a good fight, hope for a good shoop, hope no messy business after the fight to find out the fight was tainted by some shenanigans.

Let's go Gus do your best and Mr. ref please be on them eye pokes from the get go.

why no one tagged me in.
Are you signed up for Brother Rider's "Shoop News list"?

I have no good answer... Thanks for voting braddah. :D
Brother One liked the Groovy call list notification on Dec. 12th

Oh, I see... he got the notification during voting... but didn't get one after the results were in.

Did you send out the big list BWR after voting was complete?

Last edited:
I sent out a PM to all the contestants asking if any of them would make me an Xmas avatar. None of you bastages would. @Arqueto174.3 came to the rescue to help a poor pitiful soul while none of the other contestants would lift a finger. @Myrddin Wild sorta did. @Arqueto176 is like a Saint. Saint @Arqueto176. @Arqueto176 Bless.

I @ tagged everyone for shaming purposes. :p

01 @bigwaverider 127 Votes
02 @Myrddin Wild 109 Votes
03 @Ikky 60 Votes
04 @Arqueto176 54 Votes
05 @Fossor 50 Votes
06 @Sansnom 39 Votes
tie @Dark Individual 39 Votes
08 @MacGregor 35 Votes
09 @Empty Emp 34 Votes
10 @Ottawaguy 28 Votes
11 @X Factor 25 Votes
12 @lostdog000 19 Votes
tie @Zeroinnes 19 Votes
14 @jei 13 Votes
tie @Double Dragon 13 Votes
16 @Buff 12 Votes
17 @Cowboy Cerroliveira 11 Votes
18 @Anung Un Rama 10 Votes
lol... yeah, I sent you the one I made for you last year.

Behind the scenes though... I actually spent quite a bit of time on an idea I had for your avi... but I couldn't get Mocha on AE figured out & doing it frame by frame in photoshop wouldn't of been smooth enough.

Well let me re-phrase that... I spent a lot of time fooking with Mocha with intentions on making you a cool avi. lol... Great work from @Arqueto176 rocking up & making it happen though.

shoop-arquetto-i-am-the-groove-jpg.491713

Attachments

• Shoop Arquetto - I am the Groove.jpg
    Shoop Arquetto - I am the Groove.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 47
anyone know how double dragon got banned? :/
I don't know this for a fact... but based on some comments he said here & there... I am guessing that it was the alt account of someone who tried to come back too early after being banned. They just now caught on that it was him.

I have no idea.

You aren't; I just checked. I use it as a @ tag list mainly for large shoop threads which is not that often. Also it is combined with the Sherdog Shoop News. This is mainly used to announce contests and are non replyable. Occasionally we do have open conversations about which event to use for a contest. You may get like 10 PM's a year with 6 of them being non replyable.

lol... yeah, I sent you the one I made for you last year. Behind the scenes though... I actually spent quite a bit of time on an idea I had for your avi... but I couldn't get Mocha on AE figured out & doing it frame by frame in photoshop wouldn't of been smooth enough.

Well let me re-phrase that... I spent a lot of time fooking with Mocha with intentions on making you a cool avi. lol... Great work from @Arqueto176 rocking up & making it happen though.

It's the thought that counts. :D

Are you signed up for Brother Rider's "Shoop News list"? Brother One liked the Groovy call list notification on Dec. 12th Oh, I see... he got the notification during voting... but didn't get one after the results were in. Did you send out the big list BWR after voting was complete?

I just sent it out once to announce the contests. And thanks for letting @One MMA Fan know about the list. :D

Would you like to be on @bigwaverider 's "shoop news call list"? It's hundreds of people who get notified when a contest or shoop thread is started.

You aren't; I just checked. I use it as a @ tag list mainly for large shoop threads which is not that often. Also it is combined with the Sherdog Shoop News. This is mainly used to announce contests and are non replyable. Occasionally we do have open conversations about which event to use for a contest. You may get like 10 PM's a year with 6 of them being non replyable.
I just sent it out once to announce the contests. And thanks for letting @One MMA Fan know about the list. :D

Yea it's what Dragon Lord uses for them movie news.

Last time I just saw the topic getting bumped in the main forum and checked it out from then.

Maybe even consider using the sticky for future entries maybe it will get more visibility, just saying.

It's all good worst case scenario I still have my boy Wildo tagging me in to come and vote. :D

Back