Shoop **VOTING THREAD** International Shoop League, Season 6 Shoop Contest Round 1

VOTE FOR YOUR 5 FAVORITES

Votes: 25 12.6%

Votes: 39 19.6%

Votes: 39 19.6%

Votes: 127 63.8%

Votes: 60 30.2%

Votes: 28 14.1%

Votes: 10 5.0%

Votes: 109 54.8%

Votes: 13 6.5%

Votes: 19 9.5%

Votes: 19 9.5%

Votes: 13 6.5%

Votes: 50 25.1%

Votes: 54 27.1%

Votes: 34 17.1%

Votes: 35 17.6%

Votes: 11 5.5%

Votes: 12 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I worked for weeks on mine and got 13 votes :D I could've done better with a 30 minute shoop :(
Sometimes the most simple shoop can get a ton of votes. The "LOL" factor is just as, if not more important than the actual quality of the shoop. If you combine both, than you have the ultimate shoop.

I have a pretty good idea of what I will do for my next one. Just going to focus on simplicity and something I think people will find funny.

Our chances of winning are very, very slim. Bigwaverider could sit out the next round and still easily win this lol.

I'm very happy with my current spot though. My goal is to finish in the top 5.

xZ1mfxq.jpg

I voted 2, 4, 6, 8, and 14
Well done buds

Good guy @Arqueto176 blessing shoopers and Sherdog members

I sent out a PM to all the contestants asking if any of them would make me an Xmas avatar. None of you bastages would. @Arqueto174.3 came to the rescue to help a poor pitiful soul while none of the other contestants would lift a finger. @Myrddin Wild sorta did. @Arqueto176 is like a Saint. Saint @Arqueto176. @Arqueto176 Bless.

I @ tagged everyone for shaming purposes. :p

01 @bigwaverider 127 Votes
02 @Myrddin Wild 109 Votes
03 @Ikky 60 Votes
04 @Arqueto176 54 Votes
05 @Fossor 50 Votes
06 @Sansnom 39 Votes
tie @Dark Individual 39 Votes
08 @MacGregor 35 Votes
09 @Empty Emp 34 Votes
10 @Ottawaguy 28 Votes
11 @X Factor 25 Votes
12 @lostdog000 19 Votes
tie @Zeroinnes 19 Votes
14 @jei 13 Votes
tie @Double Dragon 13 Votes
16 @Buff 12 Votes
17 @Cowboy Cerroliveira 11 Votes
18 @Anung Un Rama 10 Votes

Even though we weren't bro's at the time of voting I used the force to get you to vote for me.

p.s. thanks for my new light-blue lightsaber. ;)

Ada9.gif

Nope I only vote for high quality + laugh factor aka popcorn bless.

Guess you guys turned out to be just that in this round. :D

I just met you @Arqueto176 I did see you a few times here and there and you seem swell..

Of course I noticed Mr. @Fossor even if he doesn't post much he is present I get a like from time to time from him. :)

This new man I don't really remember he seems new for me @MacGregor holly shit he has the Devil for an AV he is scary I tell you that it's that mid 80's puppet/makeup/real mask done right from the movie Legend the devil from Ridley Scott with Tom Cruise and Curry.

I'm not sure if anyone noticed the Khabib hat as a lamp. I thought it was cool.

MrbUlhm.gif

Just patting myself on the back. :D

MrbUlhm.gif

Just patting myself on the back.

Damn lol xD

I wanted to vote for this I saw quality in it, hard work and style but then I saw the lamp and it pissed me of I said "this Conor FANBOY no VOTE"

giphy.gif

Haha ups my bad.

Nice work bro.

MrbUlhm.gif

Just patting myself on the back.

I've been wearing a Papakha long enough to recognize one, that, shadface and the McGregor poster are why I voted for you bro. You always bring the lulz.

I liked your Shad placement.

I've been wearing a Papakha long enough to recognize one, that, shadface and the McGregor poster are why I voted for you bro. You always bring the lulz.
Thanks bros.

Damn lol xD

I wanted to vote for this I saw quality in it, hard work and style but then I saw the lamp and it pissed me of I said "this Conor FANBOY no VOTE"

giphy.gif

Haha ups my bad.

Nice work bro.
Lmao. Wouldn't a Khabib lamp be the opposite of a Conor fanboy though?

And thanks.

I've actually thought about what you just mentionned when making shoops for contests in the past. I'm kind of hesitant when making a shoop that pokes fun at a fighter because fans of that fighter might not vote because of it.

Back