Shoop **VOTING THREAD** International Shoop League, Season 6 Shoop Contest Round 1

VOTE FOR YOUR 5 FAVORITES

Votes: 25 12.6%

Votes: 39 19.6%

Votes: 39 19.6%

Votes: 127 63.8%

Votes: 60 30.2%

Votes: 28 14.1%

Votes: 10 5.0%

Votes: 109 54.8%

Votes: 13 6.5%

Votes: 19 9.5%

Votes: 19 9.5%

Votes: 13 6.5%

Votes: 50 25.1%

Votes: 54 27.1%

Votes: 34 17.1%

Votes: 35 17.6%

Votes: 11 5.5%

Votes: 12 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
01 @bigwaverider 127 Votes
02 @Myrddin Wild 109 Votes
03 @Ikky 60 Votes
04 @Arqueto176 54 Votes
05 @Fossor 50 Votes
06 @Sansnom 39 Votes
tie @Dark Individual 39 Votes
08 @MacGregor 35 Votes
09 @Empty Emp 34 Votes
10 @Ottawaguy 28 Votes
11 @X Factor 25 Votes
12 @lostdog000 19 Votes
tie @Zeroinnes 19 Votes
14 @jei 13 Votes
tie @Double Dragon 13 Votes
16 @Buff 12 Votes
17 @Cowboy Cerroliveira 11 Votes
18 @Anung Un Rama 10 Votes
blstr.gif

Still can't believe I forgot to put Max's UFC belt hanging on the side of the bathtub, was the whole point of him and Brian Ortega being in there :mad: although my animation was terrible anyway, doubt it would've mattered.

Over 100 votes to overcome if I'm to win this whole thing, and we have no idea how many more votes BWR will get :D

I didn't get the chance to vote having only just seen these, but amazing work everyone!

01 @bigwaverider 127 Votes
02 @Myrddin Wild 109 Votes
03 @Ikky 60 Votes
04 @Arqueto176 54 Votes
05 @Fossor 50 Votes
06 @Sansnom 39 Votes
tie @Dark Individual 39 Votes
08 @MacGregor 35 Votes
09 @Empty Emp 34 Votes
10 @Ottawaguy 28 Votes
11 @X Factor 25 Votes
12 @lostdog000 19 Votes
tie @Zeroinnes 19 Votes
14 @jei 13 Votes
16 @Buff 12 Votes
17 @Cowboy Cerroliveira 11 Votes
18 @Anung Un Rama 10 Votes

but especially Fossor, BWR, Myrddin Wild, Zeroinnes and MacGregor, your shoops would've got my votes

I didn't get the chance to vote having only just seen these, but amazing work everyone!

Where the hell you been bro? hope everything is ok.

You didn't vote?

giphy.gif

Where the hell you been bro? hope everything is ok.

You didn't vote?

giphy.gif
Soon as I finished the shoop for ISL I went to deal with the duties I'd been neglecting to complete it. I logged in first chance I got. Also I needed to take care of these things to free up some more time for the next round.

@Arqueto176 pops onto the scene and takes out giants @Fossor and @Empty Emp. Same with @Myrddin Wild & @Ikky.

@Fossor's was a work of art. Good color and light matching. When the blonde girl wakes up did you put shadows on her face from her arm by her head and her other arm when she reaches to the table? If so, that is slick.
Can't believe @Arqueto176 is able to do stuff like that after what, 6 weeks of Photoshopping?
@Myrddin Wild busted out a gif of legends.
On a personal note I liked @Ottawaguy's because of Max surfing. :)
@MacGregor? How the hell does he do that on a cell phone? Simply amazing. He changed the cell phone game in one shoop.
@Ikky had a solid showing with a non gif shoop.

I mainly touched on the gifs, but everyone else's work was top notch too. Lots of new faces in this ISL. Round 2, the final round will be coming up for UFC 232: "Jones vs. Gustafsson 2" December 29, 2018.

After effects and some Mocha.
The worst part was making a GIF out of it - photoshop allows you to import only 500 frames movies. Mine was 2000, I had to import 4 movies, clean my hard disk, cause it needed like 40GB free and I had only 20. Plus I had to do the whole process a few times, cause I found some artifacts only in gif.

Yea that 500 frame gif animation is a joke. I have no idea why Adobe does that.

You're preaching to the choir brother... that was some long & tedious work... I definitely gotta get my head wrapped around AE from now on. What program did you do yourz in?

That gif you made showed some dedication. Making that in PS must have been painful. So painful. I feel your pain. Laughing a little cause "been there done that", but I still feel your pain.

And just so you know you can "Track Motion" with AE's "Tracker". It tracks gifs too. It does not account for size changes or rotations, but at least your head will end up in the right spot. Then you can manually make those size/rotation changes. It would have saved you tons of times. But as I have said many times, working with gifs is a no no. I did my entire ISL entry with the Motion Tracker.

I used Photoshop for mine too bro. I really want to start making some of those epic gifs people are doing, so it seems AE is the way to go. I put a lot of time into my shoop and enjoyed every minute of it but I think learning to use AE will make it a lot easier and less time-consuming. The shoop game is very addictive and seems like a never-ending learning process, which I'm enjoying the fook out of, every time I learn something new I pick up on stuff in gifs and shoops I never noticed in the past and start adding it to my own work.

AE is painful to learn but makes your life easier in the long run. But man is it painful to learn.

Better bring it for round 2 @Double Dragon

<{JustBleed}>

200.gif

@Arqueto176 pops onto the scene and takes out giants @Fossor

Yeah, I've no idea how that happened. Fossor's gif is probably my favorite, it's absolutely incredible, didn't get anywhere near the love it deserves.

Can't believe @Arqueto176 is able to do stuff like that after what, 6 weeks of Photoshopping?

I had the best coach helping me along the way, and it only took about 6000 PM's to accomplish, just imagine what we can get done in the next 6000 PM's? I bet you can't wait ;) :D thanks for all your help bro..............seriously!

Yeah, I've no idea how that happened. Fossor's gif is probably my favorite, it's absolutely incredible, didn't get anywhere near the love it deserves.
I had the best coach helping me along the way, and it only took about 6000 PM's to accomplish, just imagine what we can get done in the next 6000 PM's? I bet you can't wait ;) :D thanks for all your help bro..............seriously!
{<redford}
You did a great job man, well deserved!

@Myrddin Wild busted out a gif of legends.
Thank you bro! ...and especially thank you for all your advice & help in my gif game evolution throughout this year.

And just so you know you can "Track Motion" with AE's "Tracker". It tracks gifs too. It does not account for size changes or rotations, but at least your head will end up in the right spot. Then you can manually make those size/rotation changes. It would have saved you tons of times. But as I have said many times, working with gifs is a no no. I did my entire ISL entry with the Motion Tracker.
Oh damn... that would've really helped... I only did a handful of size changes & rotations. So much to learn! This is how we learn doe... trial & error... the school of hard knocks

Here's a timeline on how I got my contest shoop done. :p

[omg1]<{MindBrown}><28><{JustBleed}><mma2><mma3><30><AckbarTrap><28><Ellaria01><{1-11}><28><{1-8}><mma4><28><CroCop1><YayKpop><{1-13}>l@nd0:meow:<28>

@Empty Emp

did you basically just post a picture of an MMA fighter in her underwear? what did I miss?
During her post-fight interview with Rogan, Jessica Eye said something like "How come you can stare at my butt, but not have me on your podcast?" I didn't have any good ideas, and had to throw together a 5-minute shoop just to get something in.

@Empty Emp I didn't have any good ideas, and had to throw together a 5-minute shoop just to get something in.

<DontBelieve1>

You're working on a masterpiece for the final round that will get so many votes you'll still win, I just know it!

Last edited:
Back