Opinion Vote now! Abortion

Choose one

• Total voters
Why does this fuckstick have poll making abilities and I don't?

Surprised you haven’t been given a plat. Who do we talk to about this?

I thought people had to pay for a platinum account?

I have standards, I'm not paying for this anymore than I'd pay for a 2 star hooker

I thought people had to pay for a platinum account?

I have standards, I'm not paying for this anymore than I'd pay for a 2 star hooker

Sometimes. There was a time when DMF would toss back one too many and start handing out plats in certain sub forums for the more active posters. If I had to guess, it’s because Crave wants activity here and giving something to the members who keep things moving is a retention program.

Surprised you haven’t been given a plat. Who do we talk to about this?

A plat account is when you know you have to get off the internet and hang out with your friends and family more. It's a line that shouldn't be crossed. Lol

A plat account is when you know you have to get off the internet and hang out with your friends and family more. It's a line that shouldn't be crossed. Lol
<3>

You just jelly.
Look how pretty this shit is
<———-

I don't like abortion as a form of birth control but can see the rape, safety and severe deformity arguments.

m96jjd.jpg

1) Abortion is okay at any point before birth

2) Abortion is okay up to a certain point during pregnancy (specify to what point)

3) Abortion is okay if the woman was raped

4) Abortion is okay only if the mother’s life is in danger

5) Abortion should be banned completely

<YayKpop>Pro Abort !! Too many GODDAMN ppl anyway.

How do your parents feel about this issue, after raising you. In retrospect, Ben !!

10f2ejs.jpg

For me life begins when you can make memories.

So basically anything under 5yrs old is ok.

I had a conversation with a friend about ten years ago and we both agreed that a fetus is imbued with a soul when it gets a heartbeat. So I researched when that happens. I found out that it this miracle happens rather quickly.

So far the vast majority would disagree with unregulated abortions and believe there should be some point during the pregnancy at which point abortions should no longer be allowed.

Why do we have these inane voting threads on everything all of a sudden?

@LogicalInsanity

I have to ask you, since I constantly see you "like" posts insulting me and other leftists and spewing right-wing partisan drive and making those kind of partisan insults yourself, why exactly do you believe that you are a part of the right wing?

Basically all of your beliefs would seem to place you left of center: you're moderately liberal on social issues like abortion (as seen from your poll selection) and marriage equality, and you're clearly not stupid enough to buy into conservative economic/fiscal/regulatory policy and have never to my knowledge purported to support it.

It seems like the only thing that pushes you to the right is racial politics and your belief that white men are under attack.

No vote because I'm still searching for the middle ground.

Back