Opinion Vote now! Abortion

Choose one

• Total voters
Kill the little parasites.

I feel like there should be a "Abortion is not okay, but should not be illegal" sort of option.

@LogicalInsanity

I have to ask you, since I constantly see you "like" posts insulting me and other leftists and spewing right-wing partisan drive and making those kind of partisan insults yourself, why exactly do you believe that you are a part of the right wing?

Basically all of your beliefs would seem to place you left of center: you're moderately liberal on social issues like abortion (as seen from your poll selection) and marriage equality, and you're clearly not stupid enough to buy into conservative economic/fiscal/regulatory policy and have never to my knowledge purported to support it.

It seems like the only thing that pushes you to the right is racial politics and your belief that white men are under attack.

Not ignoring...busy Thanksgiving day and
on my phone .

Will address this post later.

I don't like abortion as a form of birth control but can see the rape, safety and severe deformity arguments.

Same here as well....

And I've worked in social services before, and I know this sounds terrible, but many people are not fit to be parents ..

The horrific instances of child abuse and neglect ive encountered have led me to believe that some children are better off being aborted, rather than being in the care of shit bag parents...

Again, I know this sounds warped, and cynical...and I know many will disagree with me

I didnt vote because the options are too limiting. Abortion is ok if the mother will die AND if the baby was from a rape AND as long as it is before a certain period of the pregnancy.

Imo, the only question is when during the pregnancy. Personally i think whenever the medical community considers the baby alive. I think thats around 1 mth maybe? Im not sure but whenever life has started i dont agree with abortion unless its medical.

You know whats crazy?

The liberal left.

They will rally beside a condemed murder fight for his life.. Tell us how barbaric the death penalty is and how we should not kill the guilty..

Then turn right around and rally to kill the innocent. Theres nothing more innocent than a baby still in the womb and they will DEMAND the right to slaughter that baby at all costs.

World has gone mad.

Same here as well....

And I've worked in social services before, and I know this sounds terrible, but many people are not fit to be parents ..

The horrific instances of child abuse and neglect ive encountered have led me to believe that some children are better off being aborted, rather than being in the care of shit bag parents...

Again, I know this sounds warped, and cynical...and I know many will disagree with me

What you said is warped and cynical.

While you're at it you might as well line up all kids from the projects and wipe them out cause their parents suck.

Since when should children pay for the sins of their fathers?

I didnt vote because the options are too limiting. Abortion is ok if the mother will die AND if the baby was from a rape AND as long as it is before a certain period of the pregnancy.

Imo, the only question is when during the pregnancy. Personally i think whenever the medical community considers the baby alive. I think thats around 1 mth maybe? Im not sure but whenever life has started i dont agree with abortion unless its medical.

I too once thought this... And then thought it through more.

Since when in the judicial system do we kill the victim. We have rapist who rapes a woman. The woman is obviously a victim but so isnt the child.

Not saying the woman will have it easy- going through such a traumatizing event will change anyone but the option to give up the child for adoption is on the table as well.

You guys all realize abortion was created by Margaret sanger- a racist. Who set out to try to kill the African american community... And she succeeded!!! Most abortions are done by African Americans who are a minority!

You guys supporting abortion are literally applauding the genocidal attempt on children.

I've worked in social services before, and I know this sounds terrible, but many people are not fit to be parents ..

It's sad but true some are being born merely to add to the sum of human misery by feckless fucked up 'parents' , you're just being a realist mate .

No vote.

I don't believe in it at all, but I can understand it if the mother's life is in danger, that doesn't mean I condone it or even condemn it. I think if many parents knew their child will end up healthy they would give their life for their child, but it's not something that should be forced upon them.

Rape I can understand as well (though I don't believe it's in the same category as the above), but a lot of that has to do with the mother to be's mental state in that they may want to abort the child because it's a reminder of the assault or they feel the child was forced on them or they want to get to a mental point where they can try to believe that none of this happened; but aborting the child will not fix any of that, it's just ending a life so that you can try to forget, but you won't forget so there is no point in that respect. There have been many successful children born from such an unspeakable crime (just read about someone very famous last week or so, it was just a random news article), just because their fathers may be scum doesn't mean they are genetically predisposed to be such as well; it can be an actual positive or something beautiful from something so negative, which to me is a far better way to erase that heinous act and its' memory in raising a child that will go on to be an excellent human being.
Forcing the mother to raise the child or give it up for adoption doesn't seem right, but ending the child's life certainly isn't right either (I think a greater issue, but neither should be taken lightly). It's too bad there aren't actual Men in Black style memory erasers for things such as this.

These sorts of areas are gray, but outside of them I feel it's a black and white issue. I think the issue should be left up to the states in any case though. I don't think the U.S. central government should get into cases like this and marriage and other such issues. The only issue would be interstate commerce issues and the like, but that's not applicable to abortion (though it is in terms of marriage and firearm licenses and such), unless you count someone from one state where it's outlawed going to another state to get the procedure done.

The child cannot be a victim if they are not even alive. Also, would you really force a woman to carry a rape baby against her will? Seriously? Thats disgusting. What happens then? Does the father/rapist get to be in the childs life if they get out?

Im not a supporter of late term abortions but if the baby is not alive yet its up to the mother. I can see rape as a reason for not wanting a child.

I too once thought this... And then thought it through more.

Since when in the judicial system do we kill the victim. We have rapist who rapes a woman. The woman is obviously a victim but so isnt the child.

Not saying the woman will have it easy- going through such a traumatizing event will change anyone but the option to give up the child for adoption is on the table as well.

You guys all realize abortion was created by Margaret sanger- a racist. Who set out to try to kill the African american community... And she succeeded!!! Most abortions are done by African Americans who are a minority!

You guys supporting abortion are literally applauding the genocidal attempt on children.

@LogicalInsanity

I have to ask you, since I constantly see you "like" posts insulting me and other leftists and spewing right-wing partisan drive and making those kind of partisan insults yourself, why exactly do you believe that you are a part of the right wing?

Basically all of your beliefs would seem to place you left of center: you're moderately liberal on social issues like abortion (as seen from your poll selection) and marriage equality, and you're clearly not stupid enough to buy into conservative economic/fiscal/regulatory policy and have never to my knowledge purported to support it.

It seems like the only thing that pushes you to the right is racial politics and your belief that white men are under attack.

It's part of the shift in this country. Lot of conservatives are only conservatives due to cultural issues or identity politics. If you look at their policies, they favor populist left issues. I call them cultural conservatives.

The far right media has done a good job in causing this problem, good way to keep voters in their pockets who don't actually agree with their policies.

Last edited:
You know whats crazy?

The liberal left.

They will rally beside a condemed murder fight for his life.. Tell us how barbaric the death penalty is and how we should not kill the guilty..

Then turn right around and rally to kill the innocent. Theres nothing more innocent than a baby still in the womb and they will DEMAND the right to slaughter that baby at all costs.

World has gone mad.
And then when it's born and living in poverty the right doesn't give a shit about it.

the more people you speak to and get to know irl, the more you realise that abortion shouldn't just be offered but recommended.

For me life begins when you can make memories.

So basically anything under 5yrs old is ok.
Solid answer. Gives us at least a trial period...

The child cannot be a victim if they are not even alive. Also, would you really force a woman to carry a rape baby against her will? Seriously? Thats disgusting. What happens then? Does the father/rapist get to be in the childs life if they get out?

Im not a supporter of late term abortions but if the baby is not alive yet its up to the mother. I can see rape as a reason for not wanting a child.

Baby is alive.

If you punch a pregnant woman in the stomach and kill the baby they put you in jail.

A mother does it to herself its called abortion? So which is it?

Baby has a heart beat the baby is alive.

Back