Volkanovski vs. Cejudo

All that anger because I told you that WMMA is nothing and therefore your entire existence, every single breath you take is meaningless?
I'm not angry, I'm just letting you know how you come across. No one will be taking life advice or MMA scoring tips from someone who clearly has no idea what they are talking about in either area.

All of Ares “Invicta” Black’s posts should come with a disclaimer stating “this idiot thinks there’s more than 6 wmma fighters worth watching.”
Lol. You calling me an idiot is hilarious.

You are one of the worst posters on here. Absolutely no one should anything you say seriously. Jokes.

You really have no clue what you are watching.

I love it, pretty much everybody who sees your screen name knows that you have absolutely no credibility.

I couldn't care less about any posters here, never recognize anyone and I even I know that I'm dealing with the known worthless WMMA troll.

I love it, pretty much everybody who sees your screen name knows that you have absolutely no credibility.

I couldn't care less about any posters here, never recognize anyone and I even I know that I'm dealing with the known worthless WMMA troll.
I am an MMA fan. I like all the different divisions.

It's only simpletons that think I'm a WMMA troll. I appreciate MMA in all its various forms.

That's why I am respected by those who matter, and you are a nobody.

volk bends the knee to triple C!

Everyone is rooting for anyone to beat Volkanovski.

Most of us don’t like Ortega and will be praying to the mma gods that he removes this placeholder from the equation.

<WhatItIs>
Who isn’t their sane mind doesn’t like
Ortega? Probably a bunch of ugly cunts who are jealous of his good looks.

Most of us don’t like Ortega and will be praying to the mma gods that he removes this placeholder from the equation.

<WhatItIs>
Apparently not everyone since Volkanovski is someone I goddamn love

Volk is the naturally bigger guy. I'd favor him over the cringe doodoo

I hate Volk but Ortega is a fake as fuck cunt. Love his fighting style but excited to watch Volk completely negate him.

<WhatItIs>
Nah I still wanna see CTE city lose

I think Henry's wrestling could negate volkanovski takedowns at the who do had the Speed advantage and I think his power is enough even at 145 if he catches him.

i need to see pics of the size differential between these manlets.

gut says volk... but i have a hard time counting out cejudo against guys his height.

Cejudo can’t break Volk.

Cejudo doesn’t hit harder than Volk. Nor does he have the power to hurt him.

Volk is too big, stronger and has good wrestling to negate Cejudo’s.

Cejudo cant wait for Volk to slow down because Volk’s gas tank is great.

Cejudo loses.

Cejudo might look like Yoda -- flying around, whoopin' Volk ass

you never know, with CCC -- the dude's a winner

Back