Volkanovski vs. Cejudo

joec87

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I was never the biggest fan of Cejudo until he made that second run and beat Demetrious Johnson. I would actually love to see him take on Volkanovski and I would find myself rooting for him to win.

I was never the biggest fan of Cejudo until he made that second run and beat Demetrious Johnson. I would actually love to see him take on Volkanovski and I would find myself rooting for him to win.

Everyone is rooting for anyone to beat Volkanovski.

Most of us don’t like Ortega and will be praying to the mma gods that he removes this placeholder from the equation.

<WhatItIs>

Cejudo still got a gift against MM in that rematch. That said, I think Volk beats him. He's a fucking tank and fights so damn intelligently with different game plans based on opponent.

The gift he got was getting the rematch and chance to avenge that loss which he did clearly.

Volkanovski beats the shit out of Cejudo.

Everyone is rooting for anyone to beat Volkanovski.

Most of us don’t like Ortega and will be praying to the mma gods that he removes this placeholder from the equation.

<WhatItIs>
Speak for yourself. Volkanovski is great.

The gift he got was getting the rematch and chance to avenge that loss which he did clearly.

He was clearly awarded the fight and I saw the result being read, but that doesn't mean he really won it in my eyes. Thanks, Captain Obvious.

Case and point.

Volk fans are the ones who think wmma isn’t inferior.

<{cruzshake}>

They don’t know what they’re watching.
It's Volkanovski haters who don't know what they are watching. He's an incredible fighter.

Also <3>

He was clearly awarded the fight and I saw the result being read, but that doesn't mean he really won it in my eyes. Thanks, Captain Obvious.

Well then you're clearly not gifted with your eyesight. Cejudo was better everywhere. Easy 3-2. Learn how to score fights, I can teach you. I can also teach you about life in general since you may need it.

Volk is also short, but he's still 2 inches taller and has Orangutan arms. Plus he has had the wrestling to fend off Chad Mendes's takedowns or immediately get back up when taken down by him. This will also be the first time he has ever had the size advantage, save for maybe Mendes.

Tough fight for Cejudo.

Well then you're clearly not gifted with your eyesight. Cejudo was better everywhere. Easy 3-2. Learn how to score fights, I can teach you. I can also teach you about life in general since you may need it.

<mma3>

Try harder.

Zzzzz...

All that anger because I told you that WMMA is nothing and therefore your entire existence, every single breath you take is meaningless?

All of Ares “Invicta” Black’s posts should come with a disclaimer stating “this idiot thinks there’s more than 6 wmma fighters worth watching.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back