Platinum Member
Reaction score
Credit to him for stepping up.

But Volkanovski = 35-year-old Garden Gnome

His aura of invisibility is gone.
His self-belief is now gone.

Age caught up with him.

My prediction:

1. 35-year-old Volkanovski will get decimated by 26-year-old Ilia Topuria.
2. 26-year-old Ilia Topuria will get outboxed by 31-year-old Max Holloway.
3. 32-year-old Max Holloway will avenge a 36-year-old Volkanovski next year.

Max will reemerge as FW GOAT

Thoughts?

Max can’t salvage getting 3-pieced in his rivalry with Volk… he was essentially a plodding punching bag in their last fight.

Max has also been punch drunk since Poirier rearranged his face at LW.

I think Topuria might be the future of FW… Aldo remains 145 GOAT due to longevity

You predicted that Volk was going to win, no ?
1649020251-sourire2-2.png

Reactions: F15
I picked topuria to beat volk before this lose and am pretty confident in that statement. The matador will rule the 145 division for a long time.

Just let him beat up max again

Max can’t salvage getting 3-pieced in his rivalry with Volk… he was essentially a plodding punching bag in their last fight.

Max has also been punch drunk since Poirier rearranged his face at LW.

I think Topuria might be the future of FW… Aldo remains 145 GOAT due to longevity

I guess you are forgetting Max Holloway's decimation of Kattar, Rodriguez, Allen, and Jung since that time.

Topuria hasn't really beaten anyone of note, except Emmett, and that by decision.

Meanwhile, Emmett got raped by Stevens and Rodriguez.

Topuria is still unproven.

Credit to him for stepping up.

But Volkanovski = 35-year-old Garden Gnome

His aura of invisibility is gone.
His self-belief is now gone.

Age caught up with him.

My prediction:

1. 35-year-old Volkanovski will get decimated by 26-year-old Ilia Topuria.
2. 26-year-old Ilia Topuria will get outboxed by 31-year-old Max Holloway.
3. 32-year-old Max Holloway will avenge a 36-year-old Volkanovski next year.

Max will reemerge as FW GOAT

Thoughts?
My thoughts are that you are a fat miserable fook that has never accomplished anything in your life and that your keyboard is covered in Cheeto stains from your Cheeto stained fat fingers and your shirt is covered in Mountain Dew stains and that it is past your bed time.
ebay_troll.jpg

Max VS Ilia is probably next....

I doubt Volk makes a quick turnaround. That was a bad KO and he got cut badly in 2 places too.... I dont think he'll be ready for early next year.

My thoughts are that you are a fat miserable fook that has never accomplished anything in your life and that your keyboard is covered in Cheeto stains from your Cheeto stained fat fingers and your shirt is covered in Mountain Dew stains and that it is past your bed time.

Mental masturbation is often what people like you base your lives on.

I am neither fat, nor miserable, and I have forgotten more about fighting and you will ever know your own miserable life.

The mental is EVERYTHING

All of these guys know how to fight

But getting KO'd like that will always make you doubt, even if its subconscious and it only effects you 10 percent in the fight. At this level that 10 percent makes all the difference. battle of inches

After he lost to Islam last time a lot of folks were claiming Yair would stop him and was the future of the division. Topuria very well may beat him but a quick KO from a head kick, and one he recovered from pretty quickly after the fight was over, doesn't mean Volk is done or won't still be able to handle smaller guys at BW. Do folks think Topuria would fare any better against Islam?

Mental masturbation is often what people like you base your lives on.

I am neither fat, nor miserable, and I have forgotten more about fighting and you will ever know your own miserable life.
5241f818076b2a524bf37e56ee924f08.jpg

Back