Volkan Oezdemir vs Anthony Smith Headlines UFC Moncton Oct 27

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I like this match-up. It's obvious that Gus threw away his opportunity by declining Smith due to a "minor injury".

Wouldn't be surprised if the winner of this fight will fight DC for the title, specially if Smith wins.

Style clash, Smith wins via superior in and out head movement that easily neutralizes short Volkan hooks. If they clinch, Smith uses Thai clinch to great effect to escape one inch punches.

Fun fight, I think Volkan is a tad overrated around these parts though. Could go either way, albeit I'm slightly leaning towards Volkan.

So Gus gets a pass again? They don't even reschedule Volkan vs Gus? Smh.

Crazy that Volkan guy has a fucking hype train by beating some top 15-20 LHW's with zero big wins in any of their careers. He couldn't even get past Kelly Anundson.

lol 15-20? OSP and Manuwa are easily top 10 fringe top 5 and Cirkunov is legit as fuck.

I think is better loosing to Kelly Anundson than loosing to Chuck Parmelee, Charley Lynch, Brian Monahan, Chaun Sims, Mike Pitz, Jake Hecht, Jesse Forbes, Adlan Amagov, Josh Neer, Roger Gracie, Antonio Neto. just saying....

It's insane that Smith guy have a fucking hype train by beating washed up Shogun, Lombard and Rashad, dude could not pass Mutante Ferreira nor Thiago Santos lol.

He is getting slept by Volkan in the 2nd round
Only if they skip the first round.

Battle of the LHW hypetrains

I see nothing important come out of this fight unfortunately. But in my opinion I give Smith the edge. Has looked damn good moving up, fluid stand up, more experienced. Whereas Volkan got some flash ko's and looked sloppy as hell trying to trade with DC.

wasn't smith the sacrificial lamb for shogun?

Back