News Anthony Smith vs Khalil Rountree set for December 9

Who wins?

• Total voters
That's a fun fight that Rountree likely wins.

Why does smith Keep getting main event billings?

is he though? I've seen him give up and turtle up plenty of times.

Can you enlighten me please? I don't think I've seen any fight where Khalil has given up and turtled up. You say he has plenty of times, what fights were these?

Khalil is a kill or be killed fighter. He's been KO'd plenty of times and has delivered brutal KO's plenty of times.

Anyway, I have Khalil by slaughter in this fight.

I’ve always felt Anthony smith is a very average fighter. His best wins are the ghosts of rashad, shogun and gus. I got Khalil by violent finish in this one.

I think Smith is somewhat shot against high level competition. Khalil is a choke artist though. I like Khalil too but he underperforms sometimes.

Feel like alot of people are too hype on Rountree here. Smth beaten better men and Rountree lost to much worse.
I'll take Smith late finish or close dec

Believe you me, Khalil Rountree Jr. will know Anthony's name by the end of this fight.

Like it's been said, just depends which Smith shows up. He has multiple fighting personalities. The younger Lionheart personality smokes Roundtree in 1 round, the newer personalities it's like spin the wheel. I think that intruder incident broke him mentally.

Can you enlighten me please? I don't think I've seen any fight where Khalil has given up and turtled up. You say he has plenty of times, what fights were these?

Khalil is a kill or be killed fighter. He's been KO'd plenty of times and has delivered brutal KO's plenty of times.

Anyway, I have Khalil by slaughter in this fight.
Think he’s talking about Smith…

This is a great match up. I'm excited for it, should be a banger. I'm going to say Khalil hurts him several times but loses a close decision.

Back