News Anthony Smith vs Khalil Rountree set for December 9

Who wins?

• Total voters
Not gunna go the distance, toss the scorecards

finally Khalil, the hollywood sex cult Roundtree gets a legitimate 205 opponent. I think he beats Smith easily, and catapults his name into the upper echelon of the 205 division, as well as his sex cult.

I wouldn't count out the possibility of Smith dominating him in the grappling or just generally showing him there are levels to the game like he showed Spann in their first fight (2nd was a robbery IIRC)

I was looking forward to him fighting Azamat, wanted to put money on Khalil. Smith is on the downturn of his career but he's pretty crafty, not sure how I feel about Rountree's chances here. He should fuck him up probably.

Something weird is going on with Murzakanov I reckon.
This is a good fight, either guy can win this. I'm hoping Khalil wins via 3rd round leg kicks TKO as I suspect he will but if Smith gets him on the mat early.....and he can.

UFC can be pretty amazing at putting together replacement fights.

Amthony could win. Jbg. Lion heart vs Tiger Shins.

It's one of those fights where you're very familiar with both fighters but could never imagine them fighting. Thanks ufc!

I feel Roundtree may be sufficient enough in TD and has much better striking

Khalil via pure violence

qzMw52M.gif

x5byifM.gif

Rountree is a killer and Smith is a victim. Smith retires after this one.

Scrapping old paint off a wall would be more enjoyable than
watching Anthony Smith fight.

I will skip this one.

Scrapping old paint off a wall would be more enjoyable than
watching Anthony Smith fight.

I will skip this one.

He doesn't even allow himself to be brutally finished. Always just turtles/shells up. Go out there and get viciously KOed for once!

Hope Rountree shuts Smith up. <Wink2>

Last edited:
I hope Khalil retires him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back