Volk vs. Korean Zombie

Broad Blade

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I got a feeling that this fight will be announced months from now. If KZ doesn't get the fast track to the title, then all he needs to do is win against Ortega convincingly and he'll likely get the next crack at the title...

Who wins? I got KZ by early ko or tko in the 1st round.

Eager to see it. Jung has been on a tear. His striking has been awesome. Even in the KO loss to Yair.

I don't know about an early KO, but I think Volk would definitely have his hands full on the feet.

Id give you a like but Im out even though its a new doay. Its about time KZ got a title shot, hed be a great champion.

KZ is sizzlin hot right now. He seems levels above and betind everyone else. Not to mention he goes for the kill in every chance he gets.

Y'all aint seen nothin yet...

Last edited:
Volk got rocked a couple of times by Max. Now had that been KZ, he wouldve made a much more devestating impact and then swarmed on his ass..

I see a similar fight happing when KZ fought Frankie...

I got a feeling that this fight will be announced months from now. If KZ doesn't get the fast track to the title, then all he needs to do is win against Ortega convincingly and he'll likely get the next crack at the title...

Who wins? I got KZ by early ko or tko in the 1st round.

Can he even leave korea yet? I thought that's why Him vs ortega STILL isn't booked.

Volk got rocked a couple of times by Max. Now had that been KZ, he wouldve made a much more devestating impact and then swarmed on his ass..

I see a similar fight happing when KZ fought Frankie...
Volk was never on wobbly legs at any point in that fight.. Plus KZ's footwork is a tier below Max's.

Volk's striking is grossly underrated by sherbros.. He's the superior kickboxer in just about every way compared to KZ.. and the better clincher/wrestler too.

In KZ last youtube video, he said he would love to fight Mcgregor, Diaz or Poirier. I'm saying he's that good and would beat em all...

Can he even leave korea yet? I thought that's why Him vs ortega STILL isn't booked.
Exactly. The longer this prolongs, they might make Volk vs KZ as Alex said he wants 1 more fight by the end of the year...

Volk was never on wobbly legs at any point in that fight.. Plus KZ's footwork is a tier below Max's.

Volk's striking is grossly underrated by sherbros.. He's the superior kickboxer in just about every way compared to KZ.. and the better clincher/wrestler too.
And you sir are completely delusional or a low key troll... Either way your not worth my time...

first Korean ufc champion?<Aug3><Aug3>

BJ-Penn-Holding-His-UFC-Champion-Belts.jpg

ufox5_11_henderson_vs_diaz_027.jpg

And you sir are completely delusional or a low key troll... Either way your not worth my time...
5 losses.

Plus I wrestled in college so I think I have the superior opinion when it comes to who has better wrestling/clinch.

Have a nice day.

I hope to see KZ vs Nate one day... That would be a straight up slug fest to the highest degree for long as it lasts...

It would be a fight of the decade candidate if KZ doesn't knock out Nate early...

Back