Volk vs. Korean Zombie

Are you actually accounting his first 15 fights from local Australian Woolong fights with no names that are not even listed on Wiki?

Ok let's take everyone who's not in the ufc out .

Korean Zombie. 4 ko/tko
VOLK. 4ko/tko

Korean Zombie 8 ufc fights. Lost by ko/tko 3 times in career
Volk 9 ufc fights. Lost by tko once in career

Ok let's take everyone who's not in the ufc out .

Korean Zombie. 4 ko/tko
VOLK. 4ko/tko

Korean Zombie 8 ufc fights. Lost by ko/tko 3 times in career
Volk 9 ufc fights. Lost by tko once in career
Volk 3 finish in 9 ufc fights.
Kz 5 finish in 8 ufc fights.

You are a tool if you think Volk wins. He aint got shit on kz i would account bet you

winner of yair vs zabit is getting it

i think zombie beats volk, so i'd be interested in seeing it

Volk 3 finish in 9 ufc fights.
Kz 5 finish in 8 ufc fights.

You are a tool if you think Volk wins. He aint got shit on kz i would account bet you

Oh I counted malarky sorry. He hasn't got a wiki and he's in the ufc. Had a fun war with brad riddell. Who couldn't knock him out.

Oh so submissions now matter in a discussion about the likelihood off a ko?

It's 6 finishes in 8 btw for kz if your counting submissions. 4 if we are talking purely ko/tkos.

3 in 9 for Volk that's true 0 losses
2 tko/ko losses in 8 for kz.

I'm a tool if I think Volk wins ? Lol riiighht

Why would I want your trash account?

KZ basically called out Dustin again for whatever reason.

I wonder if Dustin takes the bait. Im sure of all people would like to run that back. Not sure what KZ is thinking.

BJ-Penn-Holding-His-UFC-Champion-Belts.jpg
and he's also Irish. He beat conor and bendo to the belts

Just so I have a record of reality in 2020 - we're at a point where KZ is a contender again. I looked at the top 10 yest and had a fucking stroke. No dis to KZ - LOVE him, of anything, just a testament to how far we've come

i didn't think people would get so personal over volk vs kz.

Volk is gonna need to chop that lead leg like a mother fucker. I don't see him doing too well in the pocket. The Mendes fight has me spooked and when Zombie puts you down you aren't gonna get back up.

I'll only allow this fight to happen if the ring girl is this guy
f1b982c46a0381146eb323b1a7dbcad3.jpg

FW has a bunch of really good contenders. Volk didn't look that good this fight. His shortness makes winning the striking hard against tall techical guys like KZ and Zabit. And aside from the power takedowns his clinch work and top game aren't that strong. I don't think Volk will be a long-time champ. Zabit's cardio could fail him, but KZ's won't.

I'd love the Zombie to become champion. He's one of the most exciting fighters left to root for.

Why is Zombie so overrated? Because he gets bonuses when he headlines fight nights?

He needs to fight Ortega first

Back