Volk vs. Korean Zombie

Exactly. The longer this prolongs, they might make Volk vs KZ as Alex said he wants 1 more fight by the end of the year...

KZ will have to be able to leave korea for that fight with Volk to happen, so KZ's situation will need to change.

KZ will have to be able to leave korea for that fight with Volk to happen, so KZ's situation will need to change.
Yes, I factored that in as well as I believe KZ will be allowed to fly to another country by the end of the year...

He is behind Yair and Zabit for no. 1 contender status.

I see next featherweight matchups as follows:

1.Volkanovski v winner of Yair/Zabit
2. Ortega v Korean Zombie
3. Holloway v winner Kattar/Ige

If Zombie can beat Ortega, then that's 3 in a row and then would be worthy of a title shot, between winner of Volk v Yair/Zabit.

Max probably needs to get 2-3 wins himself in a row before fighting for title again.

I am gonna be pretty bold and predict a first round ko (not even tko, flat out knocks the overgrown midget)

You’ll need power, cardio, fast combos, and be an expert in checking kicks to beat Volk. He is no joke.

Volk would turn KZs legs into burger meat

that would be fuk'n dope ^^^

doubt it ever happens but would be insane.

Weird he wants Dustin again.

Oh wow 1 finish in the last 5 fights that's some knockout power right there
Its hilarious how the anti KZs or the pro Volks are hanging on to that Mendez fight like everything depends on it. I get a chuckle every time a dude brings that shit up.

clearly from last night, he aint knocking shit out.

Oh wow 1 finish in the last 5 fights that's some knockout power right there

Korean Zombie . Mma record.

Wins 16
By knockout 6.

3 ko wins in the past 5.
1 ko 1 tko losses in that 5.

Alexander Volkanofski 22 wins
By knockout

1 ko in past 5 yep.

Korean Zombie . Mma record.

Wins 16
By knockout 6.

3 ko wins in the past 5.
1 ko 1 tko losses in that 5.

Alexander Volkanofski 22 wins
By knockout

1 ko in past 5 yep.

Are you actually accounting his first 15 fights from local Australian Woolong fights with no names that are not even listed on Wiki?

Back