Elections Vivek Ramaswamy argues whether US should still support Ukraine- small town hall

Still failed to see how these corporations made Russia invade Ukraine.
Clue: start at the Cold War treaty. Go forward, and backward, from there.
Try to sift through the propaganda from both sides.

Last edited:
Clue: start at the Cold War treaty. Go forward, and backward, from there.
Try to sift through the propaganda from both sides.

Which cold qar treaty

America, Britain, and NATO is destroying the Ukraine on purpose. The number of males the country has lost is terrible. It will be rebuilt and be the first smart nation.
NATO started the whole thing in the first place. People who think otherwise don't seek the truth and probably rely on the mass media telling them Ukraine has been winning the whole time!

https://odysee.com/@PatrickLancasternewstoday:c/night-day-on-russian-frontline-under:f

Company Ranking Contract Obligations
Lockheed Martin Corp. 1 $47.03B
Raytheon Technologies Corp. 2 $26.49B
General Dynamics Corp. 3 $24.66B
Pfizer Inc. 4 $18.02B
The Boeing Co. 5 $16.24B
UnitedHealth Group Inc. 6 $15.68B
Northrop Grumman Corp. 7 $15.15B
McKesson Corp. 8 $12.26B
Leidos Holdings Inc. 9 $9.89B
Humana Inc. 10 $7.74B

now look a black rock and their reconstruction plans.
Blackrock owns the world

Is the war any closer to being over?
I don’t know, but it’s keeping Russia contained, wearing down their military, causing discontent with Putin and his policies, and keeping our servicemen and women from having to fight and risk injury and death. It would be beyond stupid to stop supporting Ukraine.

I like this guy. He would run circles around the other republican candidates. Good luck to him.

It’s a bad position. Keeping Russia in a state of decline IS in our national interest. It’s half baked and shows how ignorant he is.

Radicalization only ends after economic integration. People quit caring about people thousands of miles away when they have a roof over their head and full bellies. Isolation never works. After this is done, there will be a lot of carrots to get Russia in line. No one wants a failed state with a failing currency that becomes dependent on buttcoin if it can be avoided. Rebuilding Germany after WW2 was necessary to avoid WW3.

Last edited:
He's got my vote... Unless a wild Ron Paul appears...

When Trump dispatches Vivek to the debates it's going to be a slaughter

The war in Ukraine is a money laundering operation. Do some of you still not see it yet? Ukraine has gotten their asses handed to them. All you warmongers that support this conflict continuing instead of peace make me sick. They're exploiting the Ukrainian people.

I agree with anyone that wants peace in the world. People are killing and dying over there over something the CIA started. There's no reason Ukraine and Russia shouldn't get along. Most of the people on the borders have family on the other side.

The war in Ukraine is a money laundering operation. Do some of you still not see it yet? Ukraine has gotten their asses handed to them. All you warmongers that support this conflict continuing instead of peace make me sick. They're exploiting the Ukrainian people.

I agree with anyone that wants peace in the world. People are killing and dying over there over something the CIA started. There's no reason Ukraine and Russia shouldn't get along. Most of the people on the borders have family on the other side.
<Kpop775>

Back