Vitor now complaining that he won't get a title shot...

Zuben**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.espn.co.uk/ufc/sport/story/188297.html

Basically, Bisping was told he'd get a shot at Silva if he gets through Belfort, but Belfort hasn't heard the same. Now he's bitter. WTF? You just had two title shots in the past few fights and you lost them both! Anderson dropped you like it was nothing. Who wants to see Belfort do that again? Get some wins, do some time, and then you can whinge.

Old news

I for one wouldnt mind seeing Anderson vs Vitor 2
Vitor has a chance in beating Anderson, Bisping has no chance.

Fucking Vitor Belfort is complaining about fighters getting unwarranted title shots?

if I were vitor i would not want to fight silva agian

In before haters accuse Vitor of hypocrisy by citing his recent LHW title shot. Just to be clear, that was because Vitor was the only one willing to step up on short notice for UFC 152

In before haters accuse Vitor of hypocrisy by citing his recent LHW title shot. Just to be clear, that was because Vitor was the only one willing to step up on short notice for UFC 152

Not even close to being true.

Vitor had NOTHING for Anderson. Okami did better than Vitor, I really don't understand why he's complaining. If he beats Bisping, he should get Weidman for a title eliminator.

When you lose in the type of devastating fashion Vitor did it's gonna take some time for you to get another title shot. I think Weidman should have the shot over Bisping even with a win here, but assuming Belfort takes this, then Weidman slots right in, and that's exactly what should happen.

Its funny how humans forget how hard life is once one is at the top o Vitor from Lion to pussy in one stroke !

If Belfort did not have the opportunity at Jones, I would have agreed with him, but as of late, many contenders have done far less than Bisping and have received a title shot. At least Bisping is a legitimate middleweight and with a victory over Belfort, will have a decent case for Silva.

Vitor certainly did better than most of JBJ's recent opponents.

That was cold of ESPN to use this pic as the header for this story
20343.jpg

Uh... wut? Not true homie.

Meh, surely everyone by now knows that the UFC don't always justify who gets a shot, they do what they want. Lesnar got an unwarranted one (he won though, all credit to him) and Sonnen gets one, IN THE DIVISION above after getting finished brutually in his previous fight for a title.

Back