Vitor looking jacked!

Vitor will gas in the first round.

Was there a collective memory wipe around here or something? Why doesn't anybody seem to recall how he looked against Jon Jones just a few months ago? He looked like a bodybuilder and he came into that fight weighing more than most LHWs (according to Mike Dolce).

bisping is a slow starter....vitor is a fast starter. Vitor wins this. He has knock out power bisping doesnt have. Bisping does have great technique tho and can easily ud or sd vitor.

the added bulk isnt going to help his cardio any. and he used to fight hw. he should be a jacked mw all the time

thats the old vitor if Ive ever seen him.

unfortunately, Bisping wont stand with him for a minute.. this fight will be an awkward wrestling match.

He ain't got nothing on Papy Abedi... well, besides actual fighting skill. And mass. And sexi- what?

I posted in the other thread but will in this one as well.

Vitor only has 3 abs, I've never seen that before

He's 35 with a history of steroid use.

You can defend him all you want. I'll be sure to send you a message when he gets caught.

He should have a sig bet on if he tests clean. lol
How about an account bet?

you should be careful with using the word "jacked" with Vitors history

From this pic he looks natural. His muscles look functional like they were built from training.

He doesn't have cannon ball traps this time either.

I wouldn't be surprised if Belfort fights at 170 in the future. He's really becoming more athletic looking and less bulky.

He's 35 with a history of steroid use.

You can defend him all you want. I'll be sure to send you a message when he gets caught.

He should have a sig bet on if he tests clean. lol

I just wonder why the Overreem fan, of all people, is so hostile towards Vitor.

Back