Vitor looking jacked!

Earlier this year.
mike-dolce-vitor-belfort-ufc1331-586x440.png

Now.
6944_449815228401794_806223171_n.jpg

They both are about the same considering in the second pic he probably has a massive pump from the workout.

Like I've said before, no way he's clean.

The reason I don't like Vitor. Don't mind if you get caught juiced up, just don't act like your a saint.

I'm guessing youre either overweight or a toothpick because thats what all my fat friends say about people with good physiques.

I mean since we're all just assuming shit and all.

Inb4 I'm 5'11 and a jacked 210 and can bench 275

Yep confirms you've obviously never stepped in a gym before or you'd know what a pump is.

Do you even lift?

His pecks are HUGE! They weren't like that his past couple fights.

He had saggy tits in the Anderson fight.

I'm guessing youre either overweight or a toothpick because thats what all my fat friends say about people with good physiques.

I mean since we're all just assuming shit and all.

Inb4 I'm 5'11 and a jacked 210 and can bench 275

LOL ya the guy with 1,000,000 post in one year works out. :rolleyes:

They both are about the same considering in the second pic he probably has a massive pump from the workout.

Plus the lighting is different and the image has been a bit doctored which makes everything pop out even more.

Do you even lift?

His pecks are HUGE! They weren't like that his past couple fights.

He had saggy tits in the Anderson fight.

lets pretend like you aren't a noob for a second, even if that pic wasn't during a workout, it's not like it's impossible to get more defined.

Now, enjoy your big mac.

Plus the lighting is different and the image has been a bit doctored which makes everything pop out even more.

I get the lighting but there was a pic last week and he looked even bigger.

531078_10152247284000580_1335143959_n.jpg

I know he just got done training but his pecks are 3x the size they were earlier this year.

LOL ya the guy with 1,000,000 post in one year works out. :rolleyes:

Yawn.

Sweet canned comeback, killer. Because it's so hard to spend 1-2 minutes making an average of 10 posts per day on my phone.

Get good.

Yawn.

Sweet canned comeback, killer. Because it's so hard to spend 1-2 minutes making an average of 10 posts per day on my phone.

Get good.

lol don't get why your so defensive. I wasn't "assuming" anything with Vitor's history.

Calm your shit internet tough guy.

lol don't get why your so defensive. I wasn't "assuming" anything with Vitor's history.

Calm your shit internet tough guy.

Okay so because he got popped for roids before that means he's still doing them despite passing his post fight drug tests, gotcha.

What youre doing is the definition of assuming, you silly little scrub.

And thanks.

Okay so because he got popped for roids before that means he's still doing them despite passing his post fight drug tests, gotcha.

What youre doing is the definition of assuming, you silly little scrub.

And thanks.

He's 35 with a history of steroid use.

You can defend him all you want. I'll be sure to send you a message when he gets caught.

He should have a sig bet on if he tests clean. lol

Proof or STFU. When has he failed a test in the past 5 years?

Like I've said before, no way he's clean.

The reason I don't like Vitor. Don't mind if you get caught juiced up, just don't act like your a saint.

Hoping he puts a whooping on Bisping. War Belfort!

Back