Vitor looking jacked!

These threads are always strange. You have some people gushing over the fighter and others saying he looks awful (when they are probably obese themselves).

Hope he knocks Bisping's block off, though.

bisping via TKO/UD, vitor will gas in the second round and bisping will pick him apart from then on winning a TKO or most likely a UD

Gotta hand it to the man.... He's a fucken specimen. Think I am having 10k @ $1.87, this is a fight he won't be losing.

He is always been Jacked, he fought Tank Abbot at like 214 Pounds back then, Heath Herring commented about his strength.

Anyone care to explain what that band around his chest does?

Anyone care to explain what that band around his chest does?

Its a heart rate and respiratory rate monitor. Does a bunch of calculations so he can monitor his progress with regards to work rate/capacity and compare to his vitals....

Neon shoes. I want neon shoes now. Everyone has them

Me too, I'm going to run down to my local Nike store and buy a pair of Vitor... Wait a minute.

Last edited:
Like I've said before, no way he's clean.

The reason I don't like Vitor. Don't mind if you get caught juiced up, just don't act like your a saint.

Running.gif

haha

bisping is in for a world of hurt

will this be a 5 round fight?

It's sheduled for 5 rounds, but Vitor will KO/TKO Bisping in the first two rounds. :p

I wonder what Bispings plan is to make Vitor gas. He usually just gasses or gets tired if a big, strong wrestler controls him and takes him down. Bisping dancing around Vitor will not do that and I doubt Bispings wrestling is good enough to control Vitor, he is a pretty strong guy and has solid wrestling technique.

Back