Vitor just got accepted to Stanford (Ivy League University)

So did Richard Sherman and he has the IQ of a Bernie supporter
LOL. that's funny coming from someone named "LSU", one of the worst academic institutions in the US

Stanford is in the Pac-10 not the Ivy League. Contrary to the way "Ivy League" is used it is actually a sporting conference not an expression of an elite academic university.

that being said I grew up minutes from stanford and it is one of the best institutions in the world. It is up there with harvard, oxford and yale.

Caltech >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all of those schools

Oh, and you can't get into Caltech simply by having the "correct" skin color. They admit based on merit. They don't discriminate against Asians like Harvard and those other schools.

Caltech >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all of those schools

Oh, and you can't get into Caltech simply by having the "correct" skin color. They admit based on merit. They don't discriminate against Asians like Harvard and those other schools.

cal tech is a great school. one of my best friends from HS went there. but it is on a different scale from the larger institutions. cal tech has a large endowment of $2 billion but stanford, yale harvard etc are in the $10 to $30 billions. they have departments and colleges than focus on similar things to cal tech and then many other programs that caltech cant match. but for what it does caltech is undeniably top 3.

cal tech is a great school. one of my best friends from HS went there. but it is on a different scale from the larger institutions. cal tech has a large endowment of $2 billion but stanford, yale harvard etc are in the $10 to $30 billions. they have departments and colleges than focus on similar things to cal tech and then many other programs that caltech cant match. but for what it does caltech is undeniably top 3.

Caltech is tiny but it swings a huge dick. They have a little over 2,000 students and admissions does not play the affirmative action bullshit game. They only accept the best.

They are P4P they best.

This thread has turned into a big dick contest haha.

Wonder if he means the extension program or the actual one.

Wouldn't surprise me if he did, he appears to be quite bright in any interview I've seen of him.

Not sure how you can insult the intelligence of someone like Sherman. Dude grew up with Compton, got a 4.2 in High School, made it through Stanford (which is far from an easy school) while playing ball, and is one of the most successful present day NFL'ers.

Seriously. What the fuck is wrong with you.
ya but does he make dank posts on sherdog???

It's not an Ivy League, but Stanford is probably the best all around university in the world. Even better than Harvard.

The Jesus Juice that Vitor keeps taking works miracles, folks.

Vitor goes to College. That would make a great 80's film.

Within a week he'll be genderfluid looking for safe spaces.

I'll admit I'm exaggerating here. There are many Republicans who are not racist. Trump supporters though, I am pretty sure are nearly all racist. I mean, supporting a candidate who says Mexican immigrants sent here are rapists and murders, let's ban all Muslims from immigration. If there is a Trump supporter who is not racist, I haven't met one yet.
Just because you support a politician, doesn't mean that you agree with EVERY single thing he says.

Maybe people agree with his tough, no nonsense stance on immigration and support him as he's the only politician that's addressing it (as the others are too scared to do so). Nothing wrong with that.

Labeling all of his supporters as racist is ignorance. You're just as bad for doing so.

its not even an Ivy league school... not sure why people repeat eachother on here when its already been said 5 times

Just because you support a politician, doesn't mean that you agree with EVERY single thing he says.

Maybe people agree with his tough, no nonsense stance on immigration and support him as he's the only politician that's addressing it (as the others are too scared to do so). Nothing wrong with that.

Labeling all of his supporters as racist is ignorance. You're just as bad for doing so.

I get your point. I shouldn't generalize, but sometimes, it's just right, even if it is not nice, or good.

Like generalizing against ISIS, Nazis, KKK. Not all of them are all bad I'm sure, but it's right to generalize them as racist and evil. Just like Trump supporters. I mean, ISIS supporters think they are just being tough and making a stand against immoral non-believers/imperialists, the Nazis just wanted to racial purity in Germany and make the world a better place for Aryans, and the KKK just wanted a no nonsense stance on keeping the inferior race in place. Trump supporters just want all Mexicans and Muslims out of America.

I get your point. I shouldn't generalize, but sometimes, it's just right, even if it is not nice, or good.

Like generalizing against ISIS, Nazis, KKK. Not all of them are all bad I'm sure, but it's right to generalize them as racist and evil. Just like Trump supporters. I mean, ISIS supporters think they are just being tough and making a stand against immoral non-believers/imperialists, the Nazis just wanted to racial purity in Germany and make the world a better place for Aryans, and the KKK just wanted a no nonsense stance on keeping the inferior race in place. Trump supporters just want all Mexicans and Muslims out of America.

So much ignorance in this post.

Trump voters are now on par with genocidal nazis ... SMH.

Trump doesn't want all Mexicans and Muslims out of America, that is a lie. 

You are a bigger bigot that the people you are describing. The hypocrisy is quite funny.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back