Vitor just got accepted to Stanford (Ivy League University)

His Wonderlic score was 24. The average is 20, which translates to about IQ of 100. I can't find the standard deviation for the Wonderlic, but I remember years ago I read it was 4 or 5. So his IQ is about 115 according to his Wonderlic. I checked that on a second try, his SAT score was 1060 which apparently translates to about 113 IQ, so that supports the Wonderlic.

Basically, Sherman's IQ is about one standard deviation above average, which makes him "smarter" than approximately 80% of the general population. Nothing compared to someone like me (1400 on the SAT), but he's pretty smart compare to the average person.

How about his first attempt? And since he went to Stanford with his 1060 where did you go with your 1400? :popcorn:

kinda thought it funny how ts has to write "ive league university" for all the knuckle draggers and foreigners

Stanford, UC Berkeley, Cal Tech, UCLA, Claremont Colleges...

The veritable Ivy League of the West.

it's ... okay. this is like when swiss beats went to harvard. i mean, you are almost 40. if it's not a specialized degree, and it's bullshit like business or communication, then he's wasting his time

Lolz @ peope shitting on Stanford cause it's not ivy league. It's better than at least 50% of the ivy leagues ones, who even views the likes Brown, Dartmouth, Cornell, or UPenn better? MIT and Berkley are not ivy league either, does that make them inferior? It's a big accomplishment regardless of what program he got accepted in.

Lolz @ peope shitting on Stanford cause it's not ivy league. It's better than at least 50% of the ivy leagues ones, who even views the likes Brown, Dartmouth, Cornell, or UPenn better? MIT and Berkley are not ivy league either, does that make them inferior? It's a big accomplishment regardless of what program he got accepted in.

I went to MIT, trust me those pompous Harvard assholes try to hold their 'Ivy League' status over you all the time even though we are a far superior school in terms of our specialty. There's a reason DARPA comes knocking at our door. A lot of Ivy league schools reputations are outdated and overblown, so it doesn't surprise me Vitor got into Stanford.

I went to MIT, trust me those pompous Harvard assholes try to hold their 'Ivy League' status over you all the time even though we are a far superior school in terms of our specialty. There's a reason DARPA comes knocking at our door. A lot of Ivy league schools reputations are outdated and overblown, so it doesn't surprise me Vitor got into Stanford.

Ivy league schools are much like BJJ gyms in a sense w/ the "outdated and overblown" reputations. Joey Jack Johnson may have the best gym turning out the best players and the most satisfied students, yet the great unwashed still chants "GRACIE! GRACIE! GRACIE!".

Also, at 38 yrs old and having the life experience Vitor has had, he can get in to any university/college in North America - it's not like he's going through the childrens admission process.

Not sure how you can insult the intelligence of someone like Sherman. Dude grew up with Compton, got a 4.2 in High School, made it through Stanford (which is far from an easy school) while playing ball, and is one of the most successful present day NFL'ers.

Seriously. What the fuck is wrong with you.
He's just saying he thinks that Bernie supporters are highly intelligent and successful.

Stanford is not an Ivy league university.

List of Ivy League universities are 1. Harvard 2. Yale 3. Cornell 4. Brown 5. Columbia 6. University of Pennsylvania 7. Princeton 8.Dartmouth College.

Stanford is no doubt an well reputed university. but it's not in Ivy league.

thanks for being the 10th guy to post this :rollseyes:

Its not difficult to do a correspondence course at Stanford.

NO WAY is he accepted to campus.

A vast chunk of the worlds most successful people in history didnt go to ivy league schools. Its just a damn " look at me,im better than you" club.

Ivy League = best universities in the world = Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Columbia, etc. It originated as an intercollegiate sports league where just 8 universities--including the 4 I mentioned--played each other. By and large when most people talk about the Ivy League, they're talking about the academic prowess and not the sports teams, though.

So the 8 best universities in the whole world are all in america? who would have thunk it??? good ole murica!!

What's wrong with him is that he's Republican and likely a Trump supporter.

So he assumes that a black person, even with a Stanford degree has low IQ.

And of course, he thinks supporting a candidate who wants to provide free education like many wealthy nations do is stupid, while supporting a reality TV star billionaire who wants to cut taxes for the rich, lower the minimum wage because it's too high, is not stupid.
You are assuming all republicans and Trump supporters are racist. You are the one that is guilty of prejudice.

Nuse: Doctor, we're losing him!
Dr. Vitor: Don't worry bro. He got cheez its on his side. Gimme 100 ccs of TRT... stat!

You are assuming all republicans and Trump supporters are racist. You are the one that is guilty of prejudice.

I'll admit I'm exaggerating here. There are many Republicans who are not racist. Trump supporters though, I am pretty sure are nearly all racist. I mean, supporting a candidate who says Mexican immigrants sent here are rapists and murders, let's ban all Muslims from immigration. If there is a Trump supporter who is not racist, I haven't met one yet.

How about his first attempt? And since he went to Stanford with his 1060 where did you go with your 1400? :popcorn:

I got into UC Berkeley and UC San Diego. Partial scholarship to Berkeley, full ride to SD so I went to SD. I thought about Stanford but didn't apply because I was a nerd at the time and a very mediocre tennis player so Stanford would have been too expensive.

Back