Vitor haters... now what will you say?

Good point Shaddows and good thread.

I don't expect the haters to show up though.

But valid points nontheless

WAR VITOR....to all the haters, I will be there watching the fight... look for a good looking dude wearing a vitor shirt rooting loud as fuck

Every one who isn't a blind fanboy knows that Vitor was trying to cycle off of shit when they tested him and he was way over the levels he should have been at.

He would have made the test results public if he knew he wasn't caught red handed when he took that surprise drug test the moment he stepped off of the plane.

child, please.
SHow me facts.
Do you have a copy of the sample? No? then STFU and sit in the corner.

And before you start "but but but but but he didn't show me the test results", please tell me which fighter EVER showed you their test results! NOT ONE!

So Vitor did not show? neither have Hendo, nor Mir, nor Sonnen, etc.

You are just as dumb as you are ignorant. Been proved wrong and/or imagining things, but have no prof, nothing of what you accuse Vitor of doing.

So all in all, you are a baseless hater who's just been proved wrong and humiliated... once again.
And the only thing you can bring is accusations from your head. Good job!

I don't understand. He's good to fight so he should fight Weidman? He blew that shot.

Not exactly.
It is not his fault that NSAC abolished TRT and didn't allow fights who were set up already to have exceptions.
So these were things out of his control.

Note: WHile I've been claiming he deserved a title shot ever since he beat Bisping, I do think it would be unfair to take Machida out of the match.

But that doesn't mean Vitor should be penalized neither. This fight is a HUGE risk he is taking, but so was Hendo and all fights he's taking after he became the #1 contender. Props to him for not being afraid to squander his title shot!

was he approved to fight? yes.

end of your dumb ass theory.
You've been proven wrong.:redface:

now sit in the corner and fume quietly over the fact NSAC approved him to fight in vegas.:icon_cry2

You're just as juvenile as the detractors.

no.
When Vitor said he should have been fighting Weidman (now that the fight was moved to July).

It so happens that he not only was approved to fight, but at the same event haters laughed and said he would never get approved (by NSAC).

Basically he proved all hate against him was wrong.

People were against Vitor getting his title shot back because he himself turned it down.

That and people think he will lose his edge without his outside assistance, but fighting a guy who just lost his outside assistance doesn't really prove much.

I don't recall people saying he wouldn't get approved, it was all a question of how he performs.

child, please.
SHow me facts.
Do you have a copy of the sample? No? then STFU and sit in the corner.

And before you start "but but but but but he didn't show me the test results", please tell me which fighter EVER showed you their test results! NOT ONE!

Bigfoot released test showing he had the T level under half that of a 100yo man.

Once seeing that I view him in a very different light to all the others I consider TRT abusers.

Chael is the type of fighter who's given Vitor problems before. Vitor is great early but when someone dictates the pace and frustrates him by getting him down and beating him up a little he's shown a tendency to wilt and all but give up. Should be a good fight, though, and I'm much more interested in it than I was Sonnen/Wanderlei.

Don't look now Shaddows. But Vitor doesn't have license. I'm not saying he won't be granted one, but you sure jumped the gun.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2...-application-nevada-agenda-june-17-a-2749961/

that's odd.
The news I read said he passed the tests.
Now (I went back there) and they made an update saying he submitted his application and did the exams, but that results will be viewed later on...

oh well, in any case, if he was juicing, he would probably not accept doing this in short notice.

But thanks for the update! (I thought it was done already).

Bigfoot released test showing he had the T level under half that of a 100yo man.

Once seeing that I view him in a very different light to all the others I consider TRT abusers.

well, BFS is the only fighter that should receive TRT IMO.
ALl others can claim it is due to blows to the head, but IMO this means it is time to stop.

He is not only fighting Sonnen, but he's been approved by NSAC to fight.

So all the conspiracy theory that he would not be able to fight Weidman (instead of Machida) falls down.

Question is: What will you hate now? :icon_twis

He pulled out the first time after they banned TRT. Now he's fighting on the same card that Weidman is fighting Machida.

Vitor abused steroids and that's why he needs TRT. Cheaters gonna get hate.

Not exactly.
It is not his fault that NSAC abolished TRT and didn't allow fights who were set up already to have exceptions.
So these were things out of his control.

Note: WHile I've been claiming he deserved a title shot ever since he beat Bisping, I do think it would be unfair to take Machida out of the match.

But that doesn't mean Vitor should be penalized neither. This fight is a HUGE risk he is taking, but so was Hendo and all fights he's taking after he became the #1 contender. Props to him for not being afraid to squander his title shot!

Yeah, I agree.

He pulled out the first time after they banned TRT. Now he's fighting on the same card that Weidman is fighting Machida.

Vitor abused steroids and that's why he needs TRT. Cheaters gonna get hate.

you better learn about facts before posting such ignorant post (and I call it ignorant because I rather think you don't know the facts than think you do know and ignore it).

I'm more interested in the post-fight test results of BOTH these guys.

Why? Those tests are stupidity tests, nothing else. Passing them just means you are not an idiot, and know how to cycle your peds.

I agree with your assessment.
But I don't know if Sonnen will have the gas also to keep the pace he did with Silva.
Bisping kept their fights standing, so IMO Vitor does have a chance.

Despite being a Brit, Mike has very good TDD. Not sure about Victor.

you better learn about facts before posting such ignorant post (and I call it ignorant because I rather think you don't know the facts than think you do know and ignore it).

I expected a stupid response but okay.

FACT:
- Vitor abused steroids.
- Vitor needs TRT because his testosterone is lowered because of the steroids he abused.
- Vitor is a cheater.

Back