Vitor haters... now what will you say?

This is an interesting match up IMO . We all knew wandy would pull out against Chael he didn't want to be embarrassed more than he has done to himself on tuf . With that said just because Vitor got licences dosn't mean he is clean it means that he may be or he has found a way around the testing which is easily done with the amount of time he has had off . Now personally I hope chael smashes him Vitor would not have enough time to prepare for Chaels wrestling or aggression .

I don't understand this thread. Are you saying they should take Machida out of the title fight and put in Vitor? lel

no.
When Vitor said he should have been fighting Weidman (now that the fight was moved to July).

It so happens that he not only was approved to fight, but at the same event haters laughed and said he would never get approved (by NSAC).

Basically he proved all hate against him was wrong.

no.
When Vitor said he should have been fighting Weidman (now that the fight was moved to July).

It so happens that he not only was approved to fight, but at the same event haters laughed and said he would never get approved (by NSAC).

Basically he proved all hate against him was wrong.
He revealed the results to his surprise drug test?

Yeah. Didn't think so.

End of thread.

I don't know if Hendo's performance was just due to being TRT-less or also due to DC size/weight discrepancy, but if it is so, and TRT had that much to do with it, this will be a sad, sad fight to watch.

If someone took steroids in the past do you think they wouldn't cheat today? Unless NSAC is running randomized tests during their training camp they could still very well be on something during camp and then cycle off.

I like him, doesn't change the fact he cheated and used a drug to enchance his power while others in the league couldn't. I know it's hard to admit when someone you follow and admire does something wrong but denial is futile. UFC should be fight as you are minus the drugs and when you lose due to atrophy and old age you should fucking retire, period.

He revealed the results to his surprise drug test?

Yeah. Didn't think so.

End of thread.

was he approved to fight? yes.

end of your dumb ass theory.
You've been proven wrong.:redface:

now sit in the corner and fume quietly over the fact NSAC approved him to fight in vegas.:icon_cry2

Not impressed If he can beat Sonnen, Rockhold rematch and stop ducking Machida maybe. :icon_chee

If someone took steroids in the past do you think they wouldn't cheat today? Unless NSAC is running randomized tests during their training camp they could still very well be on something during camp and then cycle off.

which I agree with you and raised this point the second they banned TRT.
IMO they should have improved testing, not taken away the "permission" to be up to acceptable levels.

I do think this fight would warrant random drug tests during training camps on both sides. I hope Zuffa is willing to pay.

Kind of seems like a bad matchup for belfort...
I'm glad he's fighting...
Glad he's fighting outside of brazil.....

But vitors best bet is striking, and HE doesn't nor has HE ever had great tdd....
Chaels gonna spam double legs from beginning to end, and do just enough to keep it on the mat....
Vitor's guard is pretty iffy, he's never seemed to do well off his back......

Hell weidman would of been a more competitive for the simple fact that weidman has had enough success on the feet in his career to at least TRY and stand with him.....

Sorry fella's yer boys getting the loss.....

Gonna have to hear chael -chael it- afterward

Not only is he fighting in Nevada, he's taking a short notice bout in Nevada after being booked and pulled from a title fight. That won't shut people up though because he's ducking Luke Rockhold, right?

There will certainly not be any of those random tests like they did in Baltimore on this card.

Edit: Oops I'm wrong. Interesting. Chael was randomly tested Saturday.

Last edited:
Kind of seems like a bad matchup for belfort...
I'm glad he's fighting...
Glad he's fighting outside of brazil.....

But vitors best bet is striking, and HE doesn't nor has HE ever had great tdd....
Chaels gonna spam double legs from beginning to end, and do just enough to keep it on the mat....
Vitor's guard is pretty iffy, he's never seemed to do well off his back......

Hell weidman would of been a more competitive for the simple fact that weidman has had enough success on the feet in his career to at least TRY and stand with him.....

Sorry fella's yer boys getting the loss.....

Gonna have to hear chael -chael it- afterward

I agree with your assessment.
But I don't know if Sonnen will have the gas also to keep the pace he did with Silva.
Bisping kept their fights standing, so IMO Vitor does have a chance.

Wait for the excuses to pour out from Vitor if he loses .

Vitor needs to KO Wand again

One of the BEST ko's in the history of the sport
Wand coming in off all those bareknuckle IVC wins
Every1 talking like he's superman and vitor was washed up
Then........BAM!!!......30 seconds into the fight wands down

Easily one of vitors BEST moments

I agree with your assessment.
But I don't know if Sonnen will have the gas also to keep the pace he did with Silva.
Bisping kept their fights standing, so IMO Vitor does have a chance.

Fair enough...guess we'll see

He is not only fighting Sonnen, but he's been approved by NSAC to fight.

So all the conspiracy theory that he would not be able to fight Weidman (instead of Machida) falls down.

Question is: What will you hate now? :icon_twis

wont have to hate much of anything. sonnen will wrestle fuck a non-trt vitor to a unanimous decision. then we will have to listen to wand start shit talking about wanting sonnen again immediately afterwards, just so that he can back out and duck sonnen again sometime next summer.

One of the BEST ko's in the history of the sport
Wand coming in off all those bareknuckle IVC wins
Every1 talking like he's superman and vitor was washed up
Then........BAM!!!......30 seconds into the fight wands down

Easily one of vitors BEST moments

its in my top 2 vitor moments right behind andy crane kicking his jaw off.

I like him, doesn't change the fact he cheated and used a drug to enchance his power while others in the league couldn't. I know it's hard to admit when someone you follow and admire does something wrong but denial is futile. UFC should be fight as you are minus the drugs and when you lose due to atrophy and old age you should fucking retire, period.

Reminds me of Hannibal when Alanna Bloom refused to even consider that Hannibal might be the Chesapeake Ripper.

Back