Vitor has been caught cheating multiple times. Has gamed the system forever.

His whole entire career is in question. It's a joke. A disgrace.

TRTrexVitor is fun to watch, sure, but knowing that he is roided out of his mind makes me fucking sad. I don't want to see him fight anymore, and his whole entire career is called into question, and all the stunning wins he has had.

I don't think he should be in the UFC HOF when the time comes. He's a cheater, plain and simple.

If more of you cheated maybe you'd actually get somewhere in life.

Eh, Vitor gets singled out because he gets caught more. lol

Dude was 19 and looked like an NFL linebacker.

Vitor was caught once and was singled out more than anyone in the history of the sport except maybe Overeem. Hell, he was singled out more than Barnett, who was caught 3 times.

I also had a friend as a teenager who was 14, 6'3" 260 lbs. He wasn't "ripped" but he was built like an NFL linebacker for real. Whats the point you are trying to make?

Now, as for the rest... it is rather unfortunate that Belfort has taken the roads he has. I can't say I blame him, honestly, when he is not really hurting anyone else and this is his livelihood. Especially if you are in the sport and know most other fighters are using, too. Still, it is an unfair advantage over those who arent using, whatever percentage that may be, and it certainly doesn't help his image.

Why do you care so much?

I hope the future of sports is less regulation, not more. No magic pill can make you "better".... it might do other stuff, but it doesn't make you a better fighter, tennis player, etc. In fact, there is a negative effect of carrying an un-natural amount of muscle tissue... get engorged with blood and heavy. That is bad for any sport. Why are you sweating it so much?

Vitor is the man, it took hard work and dedication. I guarantee all you keyboard warriors if you were on as much juice or twice that amount he took, you still would be garbage at mma. Juice doesn't = good at MMA so I don't see what the problem is. Especially when 50%+ have taken PEDS. Get with the times. You guys are just haters.

WAR VITOR!

I can't tell if you're bad trolls or mentally retarded.

TRTrexVitor is fun to watch, sure, but knowing that he is roided out of his mind makes me fucking sad. I don't want to see him fight anymore, and his whole entire career is called into question, and all the stunning wins he has had.

I don't think he should be in the UFC HOF when the time comes. He's a cheater, plain and simple.

Look at it this way. He's probably not all that unusual; he's more than likely just much worse at covering it up than most of pro MMA. By many accounts from other fighters, usage is the RULE and not the exception - a number of those "stunning wins" were probably against other users.

Vitor catches more flak than other fighters mainly because he looks like a bodybuilder. To a lesser extent because his religious views offend people.

We can't all be stoners and still manage to be successful attorneys, doctors and Sherdog Life Coaches like you.

eat a dick. not everyone is trying to play ********* games. you can be successful without being an asshole.

Just to add a few names to that list if you're going to single out Vitor:

Dan Henderson
Chael Sonnen

I'm sure there are many more.

Vitor was caught once and was singled out more than anyone in the history of the sport except maybe Overeem. Hell, he was singled out more than Barnett, who was caught 3 times.

I also had a friend as a teenager who was 14, 6'3" 260 lbs. He wasn't "ripped" but he was built like an NFL linebacker for real. Whats the point you are trying to make?

Now, as for the rest... it is rather unfortunate that Belfort has taken the roads he has. I can't say I blame him, honestly, when he is not really hurting anyone else and this is his livelihood. Especially if you are in the sport and know most other fighters are using, too. Still, it is an unfair advantage over those who arent using, whatever percentage that may be, and it certainly doesn't help his image.
Vitor was ripped and huge. I don't know how much you know about muscle gain and mass, but it's incredibly fucking hard to maintain a ripped figure while keeping yourself large without juicing.

My generalized statement was wrong about the amount of times Vitor had been caught. However, he's at the forefront of the TRT debate, because he's easily performing the best of anyone using it. His youth came back, he's stronger, he's faster than he was, he looks better, his skin is paper thin and full of veins - etc.

Vitor has been doing this since the beginning.

No magic pill can make you "better".... it might do other stuff, but it doesn't make you a better fighter, tennis player, etc. In fact, there is a negative effect of carrying an un-natural amount of muscle tissue... get engorged with blood and heavy. That is bad for any sport.

There is zero truth in this post. I'm pretty sure you know that.

Honestly Vitor's record outside of the UFC isn't even that good.

Just to add a few names to that list if you're going to single out Vitor:

Dan Henderson
Chael Sonnen

I'm sure there are many more.

When has dan ever pissed hot?

Dan has shown LOW level of T for years

I hope those who are calling Vitor a "cheater" are not Chael Sonnen or Dan Henderson fans.

What an intelligent response, you just quoted what I said and didn't have any counter arguments? Interesting....

So you're not trolling? You're just that stupid? Do you know what PED stands for? Think about the advantages that Vitor has that a clean, natural fighter doesn't have. That's why he's a cheater.

50%+ use PEDS? I don't remember reading anywhere that 50% of all MMA fighters are cheating. Can you give a source?

No...you gotta be trolling.

Why do you care so much?

I hope the future of sports is less regulation, not more. No magic pill can make you "better".... it might do other stuff, but it doesn't make you a better fighter, tennis player, etc. In fact, there is a negative effect of carrying an un-natural amount of muscle tissue... get engorged with blood and heavy. That is bad for any sport. Why are you sweating it so much?

For one it keeps a level playing field. For 2 not everyone here want their favorite athletes to die at the age of 45 due to roid abuse.

2 cheaters fighing eachother, hope they both get career ending injuries. Disgraces to the sport.

When has dan ever pissed hot?

Dan has shown LOW level of T for years

Lance Armstrong never pissed hot... for about 7 years...

Why does Hendo (and Sonnen) have low T as pro athletes and STILL have been able to compete at the highest level of the sport?

Weight cutting does NOT produce low T to the point of hypogonadism.

Taking steroids does.

They all took steroids. Some just got caught.

Lance Armstrong never pissed hot... for about 7 years...

Why does Hendo (and Sonnen) have low T as pro athletes and STILL have been able to compete at the highest level of the sport?

Weight cutting does NOT produce low T to the point of hypogonadism.

Taking steroids does.

They all took steroids. Some just got caught.

A black guy stole my wallet once, therefore all black people are thieves.

Back