Vitor has been caught cheating multiple times. Has gamed the system forever.

Why do you care so much?

I hope the future of sports is less regulation, not more. No magic pill can make you "better".... it might do other stuff, but it doesn't make you a better fighter, tennis player, etc. In fact, there is a negative effect of carrying an un-natural amount of muscle tissue... get engorged with blood and heavy. That is bad for any sport. Why are you sweating it so much?

lol. just stop.

the guys I heard argue that all through school were the guys on juice. Oh I would be just this good with or without juice. It just helps me heal up.

Testosterone benefits guys in all things manly including the actual playing of the sport. You get stronger, faster, etc.

Why do you care so much?

I hope the future of sports is less regulation, not more. No magic pill can make you "better".... it might do other stuff, but it doesn't make you a better fighter, tennis player, etc. In fact, there is a negative effect of carrying an un-natural amount of muscle tissue... get engorged with blood and heavy. That is bad for any sport. Why are you sweating it so much?

Not sure if serious :(

I don't really care.

If the choice is between witnessing more spectacular finishes or taking the moral high ground, I'll go with being entertained.

TRT should be mandatory for point fighters.

oh wow aren't you edgy

guys have the liberty to cheat all they want but they understand the risk of getting caught

vitor has taken that chance and flopped multiple times

he is a cheater plain and simple and should be branded as such in the history books

Chitor isn't the man, it took hard work and dedication to cheating to get where he's at today. I guarantee all you warriors if you were on as much juice or twice that amount he took, you still would be bad ass at mma. Juice = small balls. Especially when 60% of the time it works every time.

WAR CHITOR!

Fixed.

Back