Vitor has been caught cheating multiple times. Has gamed the system forever.

ch0rx

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
His whole entire career is in question. It's a joke. A disgrace.

TRTrexVitor is fun to watch, sure, but knowing that he is roided out of his mind makes me fucking sad. I don't want to see him fight anymore, and his whole entire career is called into question, and all the stunning wins he has had.

I don't think he should be in the UFC HOF when the time comes. He's a cheater, plain and simple.

TRTrexVitor is fun to watch, sure, but knowing that he is roided out of his mind makes me fucking sad. I don't want to see him fight anymore, and his whole entire career is called into question, and all the stunning wins he has had.

I don't think he should be in the UFC HOF when the time comes. He's a cheater, plain and simple.
Honestly, as much as I like to watch Vitor. I don't disagree. He's a cheater, pure and simple, repeatedly.

It's not that black and white junior.

It's not that black and white junior.

A guy looks like a body builder about to pop with so much testosterone, should be in the twilight of his career yet is thriving, only fights in select countries, has been caught pissing hot multiple times...

yeah, it is.

Be quiet! Pretty much all professional athletes in every sport use PEDs when money is on the line. You're naive, go back to reading your bible or something while sitting IN THE CORNER!

Be quiet! Pretty much all professional athletes in every sport use PEDs when money is on the line. You're naive, go back to reading your bible or something while sitting IN THE CORNER!

Dude, you have emotional problems or something. Maybe narcissistic personality disorder? Just throwing that out there. You don't say anything to anyone without feeling the need to be insulting and condescending. And when someone calls you out, you have the nerve to call them condescending.

Nah don't care...funny everyone singles Vitor out when probably more than half the UFC is on something.

And Pride fans have nothing to shit on Vitor with lol

No surprise.

The test results are "irrelevant" - remember that?

And they are only releasing this now as it would most likely come up when he has to apply to the NSAC for a license.

Levels were above acceptable TUE levels (which he planned on applying for but has not yet).

Cheater!

Nah don't care...funny everyone singles Vitor out when probably more than half the UFC is on something.

Eh, Vitor gets singled out because he gets caught more. lol

Dude was 19 and looked like an NFL linebacker.

I'm glad he is getting a title soon(he'll beat Sonnen at 185). You know why, because Anderson had to go through all the TRT cheats and most said nothing. Anderson haters wanted him to lose SO BAD they let everything in. Now, Weidman has to prove himself against the cheats.

That's all speculation though, until they get caught (like Vitor) they are innocent.

Why do you care so much?

I hope the future of sports is less regulation, not more. No magic pill can make you "better".... it might do other stuff, but it doesn't make you a better fighter, tennis player, etc. In fact, there is a negative effect of carrying an un-natural amount of muscle tissue... get engorged with blood and heavy. That is bad for any sport. Why are you sweating it so much?

You use the"IN THE CORNER" line too much. You did it with me yesterday too. Dude, what do you have against corners. I came to the same conclusion today I did yesterday about you, your kinda stupid

Vitor is the man, it took hard work and dedication. I guarantee all you keyboard warriors if you were on as much juice or twice that amount he took, you still would be garbage at mma. Juice doesn't = good at MMA so I don't see what the problem is. Especially when 50%+ have taken PEDS. Get with the times. You guys are just haters.

WAR VITOR!

Back