Vitor disliked in brazil?

Aheyor

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It seemed when he started going on about jesus and chael the crowd went silent. He realy does seem to be oblivious to what people think about him so fair play to him for that, but he just really rubs me the wrong way

That's because, you know, they speak Portugese not English and had no idea what he was saying.

I don't really care for him either, but speaking in english might have had something to do with it.

That's because, you know, they speak Portugese not English and had no idea what he was saying.

Good point. But I still think the brazilians dont like the jesus crap he comes out with

Most people like him. Some people don't because of the excessive preacing and because he pulled out of the fight against Wand. That last one is pretty stupid, because he would kill Wand.

It seemed when he started going on about jesus and chael the crowd went silent. He realy does seem to be oblivious to what people think about him so fair play to him for that, but he just really rubs me the wrong way

Wait, he rubs you the wrong way, so Brazil hates him?

I don't follow.

Well didn't he talk about Jesus in Portuguese the first time around and then again in English later on. I guess some people in Brazil feel like Anderson and Wanderlei do about Vitor.

Maybe he doesn't give a fuck what people think of him.

I always said that but you Americans think otherwise.
Belfort has a high rejection rate in Brazil due his Christian speech. During TUF Brazil it was almost unbearable. He was all preach and made all his teammates preach as well.
He really should keep his god talk to himself and his popularity would increase hugely.

his wife is famous in brazil and they started ole ole vitor i didn't hear them chant like that for anyone else tonight.

Back