** Vitor Belfort Talks TRT **

Do any of you guys lift? How about you guys who lift and train? Do you really think, after doing it yourselves, that all these 185+lbs guys could be as big and muscular as they are while training MMA several hours a day for years without "assistance"?

Recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can't locate the U.S. on a world map. Why do you think this is?

Belfort: If a question is private, I have the choice to answer or not. If I make it public, it's not private anymore. If I want to say something private I will say it, but I keep to myself and I respect the laws of the sport. Whatever the organization, whatever the law -- they know what to do. This is too controversial, why am I going to say something that doesn't accomplish anything? If it's legal, they know what to do. If it's legal, there's nothing to say about it. It's legal.

I refuse to believe Vitor has ever taken any sort of performance enhancer or synthetic testosterone of any kind. There are tons of 18 year olds out there with trapezius muscles that are higher than their ears with 5% bodyfat who also train full time in catabolic state inducing sports like BJJ and boxing.

I refuse to believe Vitor has ever taken any sort of performance enhancer or synthetic testosterone of any kind. There are tons of 18 year olds out there with trapezius muscles that are higher than their ears with 5% bodyfat who also train full time in catabolic state inducing sports like BJJ and boxing.

Oh yeah its totally normal. My whole senior class looked like that

Is anyone really surprised?

Vitor Belfort doesn't talk TRT would be a more appropriate title.

ICWotUDidThere (I think.)

there it is...it is outrageous that people continue to point out the existence of PED's in MMA or any professional sports

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Vitor Belfort of now is starting to look like Vitor Belfort of old.

I forgot that someone got a TRT exemption at UFC 152... I guess we know who it is now. He was the guy most people suspected. He's up there in age for an athlete and has been fighting since he was a teenager. I'm not surprised.

So far a lot TRT users have lost their last match. Didn't really help Mir, Chael, Rampage, and Belfort much. It has been working for Hendo and Nate Marquardt but it's not a miracle drug that will win you fights.

He did not deny nor confirm. Draw your own conclusion.

Back