** Vitor Belfort Talks TRT **

Geordie "Shadow" Munro

Amateur Fighter
@Brown
Reaction score
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/1/9/3854922/ufc-on-fx-7-vitor-belfort-talks-TRT

ESPN: Some fighters in their 30s have been diagnosed with low testosterone levels and received exemptions to use testosterone replacement therapy [TRT]. Have you ever applied for TRT or would you consider it?

Belfort: If a question is private, I have the choice to answer or not. If I make it public, it's not private anymore. If I want to say something private I will say it, but I keep to myself and I respect the laws of the sport. Whatever the organization, whatever the law -- they know what to do. This is too controversial, why am I going to say something that doesn't accomplish anything? If it's legal, they know what to do. If it's legal, there's nothing to say about it. It's legal.

So he's not going to voice an opinion? Well that's a letdown

He could have just said no comment, damn.

Vitor is most likely on some hormone therapy.
vitor roided when he was younger and probably more than we think. Plus he's had a rollercoaster life and has physically trained for years and years. He's gonna be low on adrenal,thyroids or testosterone. part of life. so even if he wasnt training he'd be doing it

He's been on the juice since he was a teenager. No secret there.

translation: It's Greeeeeaaaaattt!!!

mmmmm-tyrone-demotivational-poster-1257301311.jpg

So, he's basically saying he's on it right?

Was it translated by google translator? :)

"If a question is private, I have the choice to answer or not. If I make it public, it's not private anymore."

We all know what that means.

That's a perfect answer when everyone's listening/watching. Who wants to go through the headache of fellow fighters on TRT wanting to argue about it? Getting riled up from the feelings of others (or getting contacted) who respect his opinion sounds like fun, especially before a fight.

Translation: Yes Iam on it and it is legal. I know it is cheating but nobody gives a fuck. If Dudes are trying to knock my head off with TRT..... So am I!

There was on guy on TRT on the Jones - Belfort card wasn't there? And it was never made public who was using it and a lot of people thought it was Belfort which wouldn't surprise me

Back