News Vince Morales resigns with the UFC and is set to return against Taylor Lapilus at UFC Paris, Sept. 28

Who wins?

• Total voters
I dream of a world in which, some day, sherdoggers will understand what the word resign means.

f5f7320f-0b39-436c-a33d-761b4568e920_text.gif

My hope is that TS will get to Rob Kaman leg kick KO all the grammar nazis in this thread, green light is on Flying Dutchman
Hahahah🤣
I think they don’t realize that TS is actually quite smart.
In fact, he’s currently pursuing a Master’s in Entrepreneurship and Innovation at the prestigious Lund University School of Economics and Management, located in the beautiful Sweden.
Anyway, small spelling mistakes still happen from time to time ;) No? @StonedLemur
TS is Dutch, they ain’t known for their thinking lol
Re-signs. Not resigns.

English can be a cruel mistress.
I dream of a world in which, some day, sherdoggers will understand what the word resign means.
I am re-signed to the fact that they won't.

Hahahah🤣
In fact, he’s currently pursuing a Master’s in Entrepreneurship and Innovation at the prestigious Lund University School of Economics and Management, located in the beautiful Sweden.
Anyway, small spelling mistakes still happen from time to time ;) No? @StonedLemur

A master’s in entrepreneurship and innovation doesn’t automatically make you smart sherbro, though it is a decent flex if you’re at a bar bragging to a group of women in hopes of taking one of them home

Hahahah🤣

Lol yeah they do sir.
But always know this, 95% of grammar nazis are coming from a good place...me included little brother ;)

A master’s in entrepreneurship and innovation doesn’t automatically make you smart sherbro, though it is a decent flex if you’re at a bar bragging to a group of women in hopes of taking one of them home

Id say it means that @BoxerMaurits is furthering his education, which is more than I can for most sir.

While it might not make him Nikola Tesla, it does in fact mean he was accepted at a good school.
Which in turn will make him smarter....so I think he's just fine.

Considering the fact that 50% of the cats on here are dumb as stumps, he'll survive despite getting razzed a bit...hell he'll probably end up a better man for it, since he's not a pussy like most young people these days.

So you can resign the hate, or re-sign and double down on it but my little brother will be as cool as a fan boss man.

My hope is that TS will get to Rob Kaman leg kick KO all the grammar nazis in this thread, green light is on Flying Dutchman

I just showed my friend Rib Kamen and those awesome leg kicks across the fron of the legs.
Those kicks look vicious.

My friend said how come nobody does that in MMA?
I said I don't know other than maybe grabbing the leg, but they certainly look effective sir.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronaldbattle93
Back