Villian Protagonist

Who was the Greatest Villian Protagonist

• Total voters
Tombstone_JohnnyRingo.jpg

Vick Mackey.

How can anyone pick Walter White?

Walt was a tragic hero that became a villian over the course of a few seasons when he got a taste of power....

Vic murdered a fellow cop who was going to report on his corruption in the pilot....then made you forget he did it before reminding you in the finale what kind of scum he was.

I haven't seen this show yet.

He the main guy of the story?
One of the main. He is the man in the beginning an up and coming soldier who get elevated when the boss goes through some difficulties and then gets split time between him genny(gennaro not a female). Coro is a cool cold calculating badass that does some abhorrent shit but you will find yourself rooting for him.

Joe Taslim plays a great character named Ito in THE NIGHT COMES FOR US. He starts out as a straight-up brutal killer & pretty much stays the same except for his willingness to put his life on the line in order to protect a little girl.

Joe Taslim plays a great character named Ito in THE NIGHT COMES FOR US. He starts out as a straight-up brutal killer & pretty much stays the same except for his willingness to put his life on the line in order to protect a little girl.
Yeah I seen that. Badass movie.

ED9517FC25C7149CD2505D79B48A41B827D4FA1A

Started as an anti-hero but he was such a piece of shit by the end

I would add Boyd to the list but he's a pretty well rounded character. Goes through a redemption arc. Has several Heel-Face turns. And the story really isn't centered on him. He's alot more nuanced than people give him credit for.
So add him...you know you want to...

Back