Media (video) Weili Zhang doing one handed planks

Not to sound like a hero, but anyone with a reasonable amount of core strength should be able to do this.

And any professional athlete should have a decent amount of core strength. It would be more worthy of highlighting if she was unable to do one armed planks.

i dont get it
i just repeated what she did and doesn't seem difficult at all.
srs whats the point of it? I'm not really a plank kinda guy i use my ab wheel and do other core exercises. Is 1 handed plank supposed to be more difficult?

All that muscle is just going to make her gas quicker. If she doesn't get Joana out of there by the second round she is going to get picked apart. Joana doesn't get tired.

i dont get it
i just repeated what she did and doesn't seem difficult at all.
srs whats the point of it? I'm not really a plank kinda guy i use my ab wheel and do other core exercises. Is 1 handed plank supposed to be more difficult?

That's because the way she's doing it is easy, it's basically done to impress casuals.
Pretty much anyone who can do a normal plank can do a 1 handed plank the way she's doing it.

Let me add another wrinkle.

You probably won't ever see Joanna do something like this unless it has a specific purpose. Because of how tight JJ's timetable is her S&C program must be efficient to a point where they have to drop some stuff so she doesn't burn out. She used to do more and kept getting burned out and turning in poor performances.

There are videos with Joanna doing planks but it's a modified plank and she is doing them in between her circuit sets. I'm going to assume that's what Weili's S&C coach is doing as well.

Here is JJ doing planks with time stamp:

Doubt anyone will post Weili's program but here is Joanna's entire last program for Waterson directly from her S&C coach:

I know one handed planks aren’t that hard but most Sherdoggers can’t do it without having their guts touch the mats but her other videos are nothing but her training Rocky style and Joanna, who used to train pretty rigorous as well, is out there posting memes now.

i love that sherdoggers think training and posting memes are mutually exclusive

like they think fighters are in the gym 24/7 literally

Her page is how an WMMA fighters page should look like. Hardcore training, not wannabe bikini models

"(video) Weili Zhang doing one handed planks"

Planks for showing this to us!
Do you think she's eating Plankton for strength?
;)

Not sure who needs to see this but I’ve been following her for a while now and this girl trains like a beast. She’s fuckin Chun Li in the flesh. She looks like she ate one of those senzu beans from Dragon Ball and just beefed up. She’s got some strength and quality technique.

Joanna is a dead woman walking, especially since Weili dropped that one liner and wished her good health until March 7th. Yikes! I don’t normally hype up WMMA fights but I’m looking forward to this one.

Really good form too.

i love that sherdoggers think training and posting memes are mutually exclusive

like they think fighters are in the gym 24/7 literally
Most people don't understand that social media does not reflect real life.
Her page is how an WMMA fighters page should look like. Hardcore training, not wannabe bikini models

Frankly, I don't care what they post, so long as they are able to use it as a (needed) source of revenue. Social media isn't real life, so post whatever you like.

One arm plank is not hard at all. I would expect all girl UFC fighters to be able to do this.

I can do planks with NO HANDS.

tenor.gif

I am an 83 years old lady and I do the plank with one hand and one leg for 45 minutes for three sets each work out.
i am an 105 year old dwarf, and I can do a one finger plank for 3 hours. Your clearly not pushing yourself hard enough.

That isn't really impressive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back