Media (video) Weili Zhang doing one handed planks

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Not sure who needs to see this but I’ve been following her for a while now and this girl trains like a beast. She’s fuckin Chun Li in the flesh. She looks like she ate one of those senzu beans from Dragon Ball and just beefed up. She’s got some strength and quality technique.

Joanna is a dead woman walking, especially since Weili dropped that one liner and wished her good health until March 7th. Yikes! I don’t normally hype up WMMA fights but I’m looking forward to this one.

I wanna see her doing Tony Ferguson's workouts

Attractive fighter plus didnt know she liked old school Dre & Snoop <Moves>

I know one handed planks aren’t that hard but most Sherdoggers can’t do it without having their guts touch the mats but her other videos are nothing but her training Rocky style and Joanna, who used to train pretty rigorous as well, is out there posting memes now.

It's not hard. Really. Notice that she has her hands fairly close to the centre of her body, her feet in a wide base, and her hands are also on a raised pad. It's really no harder than doing a regular plank. If you can't do it you're fucking weak as hell and you should remove yourself from the gene pool.

The hard way to do it is with the feet close together and the hands at shoulder width.

Love Zhang, but if you are younger than 50 and can't do a one handed plank for at least a few seconds I'd say that you may want to aim slightly higher in your fitness regimen . hehe

Seems like Zhang does a lot of isometric exercises. Whatever she is doing is working. She's a beast.

Her strength training is great.

I need to see about her gas tank though. If she can't put Joanna down what does the fight look like in rounds 3/4/5? She tired against Torres.

I am an 83 years old lady and I do the plank with one hand and one leg for 45 minutes for three sets each work out.

I know one handed planks aren’t that hard but most Sherdoggers can’t do it without having their guts touch the mats but her other videos are nothing but her training Rocky style and Joanna, who used to train pretty rigorous as well, is out there posting memes now.

Guts touching the mat is cheating. Got to see things for what they are..

Not sure who needs to see this but I’ve been following her for a while now and this girl trains like a beast. She’s fuckin Chun Li in the flesh. She looks like she ate one of those senzu beans from Dragon Ball and just beefed up. She’s got some strength and quality technique.

Joanna is a dead woman walking, especially since Weili dropped that one liner and wished her good health until March 7th. Yikes! I don’t normally hype up WMMA fights but I’m looking forward to this one.

One handed planks are easy, try doing one handed push-ups.

It's not hard. Really. Notice that she has her hands fairly close to the centre of her body, her feet in a wide base, and her hands are also on a raised pad. It's really no harder than doing a regular plank. If you can't do it you're fucking weak as hell and you should remove yourself from the gene pool.

The hard way to do it is with the feet close together and the hands at shoulder width.

Or with 1 arm and one leg.

in reverse order:
1. you do hype wmma fights, clearly
2. senzu beans never "beefed up" anyone in dragonball
3. well, i see that you already admitted that 1 handed planks are not very hard

This really isn't an indication of anything special. I'm a complete physical wreck and can do this. However that doesn't mean she isn't a specimen. She is one of those women that makes many of the men in the UFC look like they don't belong doing sports or don't know how to cycle.

She is another Valentina in terms of physical ability among women. She checks every box Val does. Power/Speed/Endurance/Fight IQ/Aggression. I know it's funny saying Val has aggression but she has virtually perfect aggression for what she does in bursts at her own pace and takes long breaks so you have to look at context.

Usually athletes we see compete tend to give up 1-4 of those but not them. There are a number of girls with at least the athleticism in the UFC and you can really tell by how they walk. Val, Tecia, Weili all walk like Yoel Romero. There are others too and over the next several years I think we will see a lot more of them. Doesn't mean the skill, dedication and coaching will be there but you can already see in 2019 some girls compete in the UFC with absolutely ridiculous physiques but they don't necessarily win unless they check several of those boxes.

...If you can't do it you're fucking weak as hell and you should remove yourself from the gene pool...
...if you are younger than 50 and can't do a one handed plank for at least a few seconds I'd say that you may want to aim slightly higher in your fitness regimen . hehe
upload_2020-2-1_21-4-19.png

Pshh..

NEWS_140809845_AR_0_CPJCSYGEHMQG.jpg

Do not concentrate on the finger or you will miss all of the heavenly glory!

Love it.

She has an intense focus and good spirit.

187 on a undercover biatch! <5>

Back