Media (video) Weili Zhang doing one handed planks

Pshh..

NEWS_140809845_AR_0_CPJCSYGEHMQG.jpg

Do not concentrate on the finger or you will miss all of the heavenly glory!
I miss him

I’m a Jacked WhiteBoomer, I’m in the business of doing forehead planks, when I’m motivated I use a chair and balance my body on the bridge of my nose
:meow:<JonesDXSuckIt><Goldie11>

She's a fucking specimen. AND her training looks really, really good.

You just don't see many females as athletic and with as much "structural" stability as her.

A one handed standing ab wheel rollout would be more impressive.

Wow isn't that the last thing you learn when you become a black belt at the gym?

So many haters... When most of you are probably obese and there is a small minority that can actually do it.
And she would still probably kick 90% of you peoples azzes

I love her and she alwaays trains like a beast. But this isn't very difficult at all. Especially for a fit fighter this would be a cake walk.

Not sure who needs to see this but I’ve been following her for a while now and this girl trains like a beast.

She trains like a man in his 50s with a chronic back condition.

So yeah, probably the GOAT of WMMA.

So many haters... When most of you are probably obese and there is a small minority that can actually do it.
And she would still probably kick 90% of you peoples azzes
I'd be willing to bet there's a lot of us here that can do it.

professional athlete does something not that hard
tune in next week to watch Usain Bold getting up from a small chair!

I thought this was trolling,
apparently you're actually impressed.

This is unbelievably easy.

I am positive someone has pointed out how incorrect this is. Legs wide, arm in? This is beast training? Come on, this is yoga position to "strengthen" the rotator cup in your shoulder.

Sherdog is hilarious

(note: not knocking the athlete, simply the reaction being coined "beast training")

I heard GSP stood flamingo for three seconds,
beast mode

Back