[VIDEO] Terrified German Family Investigates Refugee Mass Stabbing Aftermath In Their Building

Obama/libs do not give a single fuck about vets.

UxfEvO.jpg

Yeah it's not like the republicans have never fucked over veterans.

http://usuncut.com/politics/happy-veterans-day-5-times-republicans-in-congress-screwed-veterans/

Those migrants are going to rape one of those kids the first good opportunity they get, they're practically flaunting it. They need to get a gun and maybe some non-lethal weapons to give to their kids. Considering how German gun laws don't allow purchasing a gun for self-defence, they would probably have no choice to get an illegal weapon. That's the sad state the German government have abandoned their citizens in.

are we really going to do this everytime criminals end up being from somewhere else. lol how did you guys deal with organized mobs?

Bunch of racists on this thread. You guys just look for reasons to be outraged.....there, I'm glad I got that off my chest. Now, I'm going back to watching this athletic explosive guy bang my wife

Liberalism is truly a mental disorder.

This is coming to neighborhood near you if Hillary wins.
Open borders motherfuckers..allah coming to a house near you..

So the German Families have no say on the refugee housing issue? There is no logical way to deffend this.

People from other cultures who have proven to be prone to violence and massing them together in a foreign country is really a good way to start a riot.

It is like getting all the people from the slums and housing them together in a middle class neigbodhood by force and you would expect crime and riots to rise.

I guess this is what happens when you allow a mass of mentally fucked up people to move in somewhere without any kind of supervision. The German government might as well have just opened the doors to all their mental hospitals and let the inmates run free.

In the mind of a twisted progressive who will never allow that many refugees into his life, thinks this is all understandable or justified. Remember what Europeans did in the past you guys?

Your favorite liberal opinionist, a second rate actor that become famous and rich doing the sounding board of the liberal mantras, will stare at you with an unsettling smile , rises his index finger and explain that it is "It is symbolic of our struggle against oppression." Problem solved!

Those migrants are going to rape one of those kids the first good opportunity they get, they're practically flaunting it. They need to get a gun and maybe some non-lethal weapons to give to their kids. Considering how German gun laws don't allow purchasing a gun for self-defence, they would probably have no choice to get an illegal weapon. That's the sad state the German government have abandoned their citizens in.
The government is close, I think , to give weapons at the migrants..in Italy some enlightened administration gave the, free we pay, karate courses .

There should be away for the German public to legally resist and refuse to have refugees within their compounds, no offense to the innocent refugees but house hordes of people who you don't have any way to have background checks is irresponsible.

If people from the Slums of Manila or to be housed inside our apartment building I will be opposed to that too this is not about race relations or religion it is just common sense.

The problem is when you start pulling facts about statistics for Violence and crime people are very quick to point out that you are racist or a bigot.

There should be away for the German public to legally resist and refuse to have refugees within their compounds, no offense to the innocent refugees but house hordes of people who you don't have any way to have background checks is irresponsible.

If people from the Slums of Manila or to be housed inside our apartment building I will be opposed to that too this is not about race relations or religion it is just common sense.

The problem is when you start pulling facts about statistics for Violence and crime people are very quick to point out that you are racist or a bigot.
It's all thanks to brutally ignorant and unqualified people who were letting unchecked migrants in at stupid amounts. The security of your border is vitally important. And these types of cases in Germany are not only a problem for Germany but the are latched onto by all anti-refugee propagators as an example of all Refugees = disaster. Small and Sensible proper amounts with good integration methods for legitimate refugees is fine.

The refugees have previously received two warnings for sexually harassing their daughter (12) as well as neighbor's daughters (6 & 9 year old), in one case pressing them against the wall and touching them on their breasts and butt."
Warnings?!

Sounds like a good reason to vote some testosterone into power at their next election.

Anyone noticed the liberals posters just don't go in 90% of the threads on here any more? They know they can't defend what their idiotic policies are leading to so they just pretend it isn't happening.

Anyone noticed the liberals posters just don't go in 90% of the threads on here any more? They know they can't defend what their idiotic policies are leading to so they just pretend it isn't happening.

Yeah, they just piss and moan in other threads how the WR is far right.

That would be considered racist and no matter what the German public could not do this because they are all Hitler's children.

Back