[VIDEO] Terrified German Family Investigates Refugee Mass Stabbing Aftermath In Their Building

Could you imagine if someone did that to your daughter? How could they take that so lightly...

I don't get it either. I'd have gone full third reich on these muslims. I'm not even joking, I'd have killed them.

There won't be, Modern day westerners are far too scared of being called Bigots, Racists and Xenophobes to do anything about any of this. We've been conditioned from a young age to believe Patriotism is a bad thing. Some are finally starting to wake up, but it's too late, the gates of Troy are wide open and have been for a long time.

Plus, there is a high percentage of westerners that simply love this... I know more than one. That is the biggest problem in my opinion.

"One day, men will look back and say that I gave birth to the islamification of Germany"

What do you mean the "beloved police" are helpless? In this case I'd start busting heads without giving it a second thought. Fuck with my little girl and all bets are off.

To be serious for a moment, I really do feel for the Germans. They are always compared to the nazis, so they feel they can't say certain things that while true, become misconstrued as racist. It's completely unfair.

What do you mean the "beloved police" are helpless? In this case I'd start busting heads without giving it a second thought. Fuck with my little girl and all bets are off.
In a situation like that the only call to the police would be to process the scene after I murked them. Honestly, how big of a cuck would you have to be to sit idly by hoping the cops would actually do anything other than give the muzzoids a blanket and some hot coco after messing with your flesh and blood? He should be ashamed to call himself a man or a father after failing his daughter like that.

To be serious for a moment, I really do feel for the Germans. They are always compared to the nazis, so they feel they can't say certain things that while true, become misconstrued as racist. It's completely unfair.

Anyone who equates modern day Germans' uneasiness about their new arrivals with what the Nazi's did isn't worth debating with in my opinion. It pisses me off that people can't attend PEGIDA protests without being called Nazi's. It's that regressive attitude that stops people from actual discussing these issues. The left have a long history of trying to shut down debate with certain magic words, luckily, the effect is wearing thin.

I still don't get how people stand to live in apartment buildings, let alone raise fucking children in one. Even if its no refugees, its usually still plenty of people with social problems. I spent my first 10 years living in an apartment building. Plenty of alcoholics, some junkies and some asshole teenagers that chased me and robbed me.

I still don't get how people stand to live in apartment buildings, let alone raise fucking children in one. Even if its no refugees, its usually still plenty of people with social problems. I spent my first 10 years living in an apartment building. Plenty of alcoholics, some junkies and some asshole teenagers that chased me and robbed me.
Maybe don't live in the ghetto?

Well...

On the bright side...the problem actually corrected itself here.

Anyone who equates modern day Germans' uneasiness about their new arrivals with what the Nazi's did isn't worth debating with in my opinion. It pisses me off that people can't attend PEGIDA protests without being called Nazi's. It's that regressive attitude that stops people from actual discussing these issues. The left have a long history of trying to shut down debate with certain magic words, luckily, the effect is wearing thin.

Most already moved away from calling them all Nazis.

The latest thing is calling them "scared" and naive, because "they don't know better".

Obviously Pegida has many right wing nutjobs, but the "not all" concept is only used for muslims lol.

Most already moved away from calling them all Nazis.

The latest thing is calling them "scared" and naive, because "they don't know better".

Obviously Pegida has many right wing nutjobs, but the "not all" concept is only used for muslims lol.

Same in the UK, and it's that negative patronising from the left's "progressives" and "intellectuals" that fosters even more hatred and division.

Sheesh . . . nobody should have to put up with that.

We are placing thousands of people from the 7th century into our 21st century society.

Many muslims probably act much like we did a few centuries back. I just wonder when there will be riots on the street by non-muslims coz they've had enough. I can see someone from one side or other getting killed.

And none of it will be covered by the cuck BBC and Clinton news network.

We are placing thousands of people from the 7th century into our 21st century society, waving goodbye, and saying to them 'have a nice life.
To be honest I wouldn't want my 7th century ancestors living next to me either.

Obama/libs do not give a single fuck about vets.

UxfEvO.jpg

Back