• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

(video) Stephen Thompson grabbing monster can & waterbottle away from Conor LOL!

I'm pretty sure at the start of the conference Dana grabbed a can from in front of Conor as well.
Was later in the conference but yeah he did. When I tell the story I say he drank it because it adds drama and tension. He was off camera when he did it so I can claim he guzzled it down and nobody can prove me wrong.

This is how I win on Sherdog. They simply can't prove me wrong!!

Did you really thought about it? I'm 5'7 too and I've never lost sleep over it. It would be nice being taller, but I don't care that much, tbh.
Yeah, it was 10 years ago, though. When you're young it might grate on you, but as you get older and bag more chicks regardless of your height, it not longer matters.

How is Conor taller than Alvarez in that video? Sherdog has Conor at 5'8 and Alvarez at 5'10

Conor is about 5'8.75 and Alvarez is about 5'8 flat. He has never looked 5'9 to me. this is coming from a 5'9 in the a.m., 5'8.25 guy at night lol

Was later in the conference but yeah he did. When I tell the story I say he drank it because it adds drama and tension. He was off camera when he did it so I can claim he guzzled it down and nobody can prove me wrong.

This is how I win on Sherdog. They simply can't prove me wrong!!
HaHa...excellent

How is Conor taller than Alvarez in that video? Sherdog has Conor at 5'8 and Alvarez at 5'10

wikipedia has alvarez at 5'7 , which is about right. Conor is 5'9 and he has around 2 inches on alvarez .

Conor is about 5'8.75 and Alvarez is about 5'8 flat. He has never looked 5'9 to me. this is coming from a 5'9 in the a.m., 5'8.25 guy at night lol

sorry, but there are 2 icnhes between alvarez and conor..... alvarez even stood on his toes at some point ....

To be fair they both are manlets. Eddie is probably 5'7". In any case, a real normal sized man beats both easily.

average size man world wide is 5'6... average sized man in USA is 5'9....

We probably live on another planet....

I'll give ya conor 5'8.75 and Alvarez 5'7.5

alvarez is listed 5'7 on wiki and he looks actually more than 2 inches shorter than melendez who is 5'9... he also likes too stay on his toes sometimes. He is at best 5'7.

Man... Can't believe I missed that. That was fucking gold, lol.

The Monster and the Bottled water just casually moved while Conor was going off.

I'm laughing pretty hard, lol.

Props to Wonderboy, lol.

Back