• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

(video) Stephen Thompson grabbing monster can & waterbottle away from Conor LOL!

I noticed someone grabbing his can and water, but didn't know it was wonderboy. Pretty funny.

1:07 is the most insufferable shit I've ever seen. I can't bear to watch press conferences anymore with him and his fans in it

Wonderboy is the best. I hope he takes the title.

Also I will never understand why people go crazy like that because of one screaming and ranting person.

That's how you deal with spoiled kids.

7cce99356703efed4da19a3991ce5d2b.gif

"cute kids"

actually yoel initially peeks over, thinking he caught a glimpse of gay jesus. he then flashes a big grin once he realizes that it was just the best of the best, named jesus christ

Dana took the can from Conor, didnt thought of that yesterday, lol.

How is Conor taller than Alvarez in that video? Sherdog has Conor at 5'8 and Alvarez at 5'10

It has nothing to do with Conor throwing anything.

He's moving them because they almost fell off the table as Conor was slowly and unknowingly elbowing them off the edge.

So once he had a chance, he moved them, to a position within arms reach of Conor.

It had nothing to do with him throwing them.

Watch it again but skip back a few seconds.

Wonderboy clearly saw Jake Shields in the audience and knew what would go down if people started throwing things.

How is Conor taller than Alvarez in that video? Sherdog has Conor at 5'8 and Alvarez at 5'10
Because he's so insecure about his height that he wears lift shoes. I thought about getting them once, but then I learned to love who I am. This 5'7" geek is less of a Manlet than a UFC champ, I guess.

Because he's so insecure about his height that he wears lift shoes. I thought about getting them once, but then I learned to love who I am. This 5'7" geek is less of a Manlet than a UFC champ, I guess.

To be fair they both are manlets. Eddie is probably 5'7". In any case, a real normal sized man beats both easily.

Alvarez is also not an inch taller than 5'8, he's a stocky little tank

Back