• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Ilia Topuria Makes Heartfelt Post Thanking HIMSELF For Everything He's Done

'Georgia is largely considered Europe' is such a non-sentence. Considered by whom? Just as many people consider it Asian or Eurasian, geographically speaking. It's in the Caucasus.
Continents in general are pretty non-
definitive things when most shit and sovereignty is split on national borders. I mean, you even mention Eurasia, which is the combination of Europe and Asia. So it's already there. And saying it's in the Caucasus is the same because that's a region in the European/Asian intersection.

As for who considers it part of Europe?
The Encyclopedic World Atlas
Encyclopedia Britannica
The European Union
The Council of Europe
Eurocontrol
The Energy Community for South East Europe

Which rings as pretty 'enough' to me

I don't like him, but self affirmations are...good, I guess

Self love is important. We should all thanks ourselves once in a while, and then get our own face tattooed on our chest.
I think some people overlook that part when suggesting that he's just doing some light character work to portray himself as a heel for buys. Ilia has had his own face tattooed on his chest since before he even debuted. If he's not actually this full of himself, he's had an intense lifelong dedication to the facade

I think some people overlook that part when suggesting that he's just doing some light character work to portray himself as a heel for buys. Ilia has had his own face tattooed on his chest since before he even debuted. If he's not actually this full of himself, he's had an intense lifelong dedication to the facade

For sure. This guys is in love with himself.

Well they are trying to make Europe bigger

Georgians do look more european than Asian. Asian is a very unlogical category anyways from Iraq to China to India all different peoples.

I guess they are west asia middle east ?

In the end it's whatever people agree it to be.

Georgia and Armenia is like people confusing Croatia and Serbia. It's right next to each other.

Where are you guys from to know what is considered European ? I don't think you two are from Europe to know better than me.

I know there is a lot of wanna be Europeans cause Europe is rich and safe.

America are muts you mean it's defined by black and white ?

It's not far fetched to call him not spanish when he came there at age 15 towards the end of his puberty.

In the end it's trivial what his nationality is. Doesn't change a thing here.
His parents gave his brother a spanish name. All ok. Why not. Let them do as they please. They like Spain. It's a great country.

If Georgia is Europe. So is Turkey ? Actually only 3% of Turkey is in Europe and Georgia is behind turkey geographically. Why is Syria not Europe than by that logic ? Or Iraq ?

I'm from the UK, so yes, Europe.

You saying Georgia and Armenia are the same thing and Georgia isn't Europe is almost as retarded as it gets.

It's like saying Guatemala and Honduras are the same thing because they're next to each other, and Guatemala isn't central America. Just retarded and nonsensical.

I'm from the UK, so yes, Europe.

You saying Georgia and Armenia are the same thing and Georgia isn't Europe is almost as retarded as it gets.

It's like saying Guatemala and Honduras are the same thing because they're next to each other, and Guatemala isn't central America. Just retarded and nonsensical.
Are you ethnically a brit since 10 generations ?

Last edited:
This reminds me of many musicians I've played with. Some possess great talent on their instrument, but beyond that would really be best served to stfu and play because nothing but stupid bullshit comes out of their mouth once they start talking.

MMA used to be a sport for simple people who liked to see two guys beating the shit out of each other. Nowadays, social media posts, pictures, comments and discussions have become more important than the actual fights. That's why there's more and more autistic weirdos (like many of you lard asses) becoming MMA "fans".

This reminds me of many musicians I've played with. Some possess great talent on their instrument, but beyond that would really be best served to stfu and play because nothing but stupid bullshit comes out of their mouth once they start talking.
Gotta believe concieve achieve

In the end he made milions

Needs delusion to reality

I understand it

Imagine how you gotta think to become UFC world champ

Continents in general are pretty non-
definitive things when most shit and sovereignty is split on national borders. I mean, you even mention Eurasia, which is the combination of Europe and Asia. So it's already there. And saying it's in the Caucasus is the same because that's a region in the European/Asian intersection.

As for who considers it part of Europe?
The Encyclopedic World Atlas
Encyclopedia Britannica
The European Union
The Council of Europe
Eurocontrol
The Energy Community for South East Europe

Which rings as pretty 'enough' to me
It's ok you always like my posts so I'm not gonna roast you for trying to defeat me in an argument.

I always wondered why your username is that ? I wonder if you are tough guy like your username

German wikipedia says it's front Asia. But that it's alternatively starting to be considered partially or fully in Europe. I've literaly only seen one Georgian in my life.

Screenshot_20240617_222918_Google.jpg

Gotta believe concieve achieve

In the end he made milions

Needs delusion to reality

I understand it

Imagine how you gotta think to become UFC world champ
It's a good point. Top level athlete needs to have peak confidence, whether real or inflated. It's the projecting outward that makes it a little grating. I'm not so sure he isn't building a persona here. We will find out more next time he fights. He seems confident, not cocky, on camera. Social media looks more like an act. But this kind of angle tends to bring in fans and haters. Whatever he's doing is bound to work, so long as he keeps winning. I just don't think this guy needs to put on airs for anyone, he's a killer.

It's ok you always like my posts so I'm not gonna roast you for trying to defeat me in an argument.

I always wondered why your username is that ? I wonder if you are tough guy like your username

German wikipedia says it's front Asia. But that it's alternatively starting to be considered partially or fully in Europe. I've literaly only seen one Georgian in my life.

View attachment 1048372
I generally do like your posts. Your inherent bias affecting your reasoning on this matter won't change that.

I didn't cite Wikipedia. I am telling you straight up that Georgia is a candidate country for the European Union. They are a member of the Energy Community for South East Europe. They are a member of The Council of Europe. They are a member of Eurocontrol. It very much doesn't matter what a wikipedia editor in Germany feels, they are routinely recognized as European officially by collections of European countries.

I am very much the opposite of a "tough guy." I've been professionally an educator for a combined 3 decades or so. The mohawk is just one of my favored hairstyles since I was a kid and it's very prevalent in post-apoc settings like Mad Max or Borderlands, where those people wearing them are often referred to as 'bandits,' which I stylized to "banditó." No part of the name is supposed to 'strike fear' or anything

Last edited:
That was an older time, when narcissism was literally mythologized as a tragedy. Today, these wax-coated idols just pick themselves off the floor and start tweeting themselves back into the air

edit: just look at this thread, where you have a generation believing that narcissism is the embodiment of 'authenticity' and even character
lol, nailed it.

I generally do like your posts. Your inherent bias affecting your reasoning on this matter won't change that.

I didn't cite Wikipedia. I am telling you straight up that Georgia is a candidate country for the European Union. They are a member of the Energy Community for South East Europe. They are a member of The Council of Europe. They are a member of Eurocontrol. It very much doesn't matter what a wikipedia editor in Germany feels, they are routinely recognized as European officially by collections of European countries.

I am very much the opposite of a "tough guy." I've been professionally an educator for a combined 3 decades or so. The mohawk is just one of my favored hairstyles since I was a kid and it's very prevalent in post-apoc settings like Mad Max or Borderlands, where those people wearing them are often referred to as 'bandits,' which I stylized to "banditó." No part of the name is supposed to 'strike fear' or anything
I thought Bandito like the biker gang banditos

Are you a white american ?

I hope he cones to the octagon with his team carrying a bedroom mirror for him

Back