(Video) Robbie Lawler fights in 5 days. Let the hype begin.

Lawler...the bringer of death!!!

giphy.gif

And taker of souls.

tumblr_lmupaaKNb71qawzw3o1_r1_500.gif

How Robbie isn't a giant star in the UFC I have no idea. Exciting as fuck fighter, good looking, has a decent mouthpiece on him. I think his intensity is too much for this low blood sugar, skinny jean wearing, Pokemon Go playing society we live in. 18-34 year old males these days are just pussies, can't handle the "Ruthless" one.

I literally produce Estrogen looking at that gif.
Then you better call Jon Jones and Brock Lesnar to get you some of that there estrogen blockers.

Are you guys serious? The only thing that makes Robbie 'eek out a split decision' Lawler more fun to watch than Bendo is the fact that he get's hit more and bleeds more. With any luck Woodley wrestlefucks him to a 50-45 (no rematch) and then hands the belt over to someone exciting to watch in his first defense.
Member since 2011 - > doesnt know how to troll. Never go full retard dude. Even in this god forsaken place.

Member since 2011 - > doesnt know how to troll. Never go full retard dude. Even in this god forsaken place.
Sorry guys, it's just like when Silva toyed with Maia. I'm not a big fan of fighters dropping the aggression that got them to where they are. You guys are all in love with the way Robbie fights in the 5th round, I'm just saying I'm not interested in the 4 rounds or conserving energy.

If i had to bet, i would bet on Woodley. Robbie is close to losing by the extension of his winning streak. I know every fight is an isolated event, but the winning wave is too big, it will crash someday and it might be at ufc 201. Lets wait and see.

just bleed god is very pleased, very pleased indeed with these news

Here's a hint: when you're trolling on Sherdog, don't go full retard. Seriously, this is too obvious and you should know better.

You gotta put *some* effort into it, man.

0/10
I guess I was wrong, no wrestling needed.

I've been on this website a long time, read thousands upon thousands of lines of text. I'm not just saying this to be dramatic: this is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read on this website, maybe on the internet period.

LOL!!!!!

Back