(Video) Robbie Lawler fights in 5 days. Let the hype begin.

hell yeah hell yeah

GrimQuarrelsomeIvorybilledwoodpecker.gif

Johny Hendricks made the critical error of fighting Robbie twice in a row. Now he's a mere shell of his former self. There's nothing left. He went from a crybaby to someone I actually feel sorry for. He did manage to get a decision over Matt Brown but it wasn't exactly a convincing one. Bigg Rigg is running with flat tires.

Woodley will freeze up and get slaughtered.
or Woodley cracks him over the head. Lawler has gotten rocked in just about all of his last 6 fights and Woodley's got some power, so who knows.

Awesome highlight! I can't wait to see the Ruthless One in action again.

How Robbie isn't a giant star in the UFC I have no idea. Exciting as fuck fighter, good looking, has a decent mouthpiece on him. I think his intensity is too much for this low blood sugar, skinny jean wearing, Pokemon Go playing society we live in. 18-34 year old males these days are just pussies, can't handle the "Ruthless" one.

hell yeah hell yeah

GrimQuarrelsomeIvorybilledwoodpecker.gif

I literally produce Estrogen looking at that gif.

No hype needed. You know Lawler is going to bring it....

I don't think T.Woodley is up for a bloody war.

Imagine though if he steals a decision...
Or a Rashad/Liddell type of ending.

Are you guys serious? The only thing that makes Robbie 'eek out a split decision' Lawler more fun to watch than Bendo is the fact that he get's hit more and bleeds more. With any luck Woodley wrestlefucks him to a 50-45 (no rematch) and then hands the belt over to someone exciting to watch in his first defense.

Are you guys serious? The only thing that makes Robbie 'eek out a split decision' Lawler more fun to watch than Bendo is the fact that he get's hit more and bleeds more. With any luck Woodley wrestlefucks him to a 50-45 (no rematch) and then hands the belt over to someone exciting to watch in his first defense.
Here's a hint: when you're trolling on Sherdog, don't go full retard. Seriously, this is too obvious and you should know better.

You gotta put *some* effort into it, man.

0/10

Back